76

tzuyu

"tzuyu-ah, what does it feel like?" i looked at sana unnie who's staring at the boys, playing in the water. the other unnies went back to their rooms first.

it's already 6 in the evening and they are still enjoying playing there. and jungchun who's beside me, he's also enjoying on making sand castle.

"what unnie?" i asked her. "having a husband and a child now."

oh.

"it feels good unnie, it felt like your world became perfect." i answered. "actually, i don't have the words to tell how much it felt when they came, you'll feel it once you get married with jin oppa and give birth to your child."

"are you telling me that jin oppa doesn't have any plans on marrying you?!"

her eyes widened. "no! that's not it, tzu! i-i'm a-actually pregnant." her cheeks started to turn red.

OH MY GOD!! UNNIE IS PREGNANT!!!

"i'm 1 month pregnant and i don't know how i am going to tell him, we're not even married yet." she added.

"and so? i'm sure that he's going to marry you right away after you tell him you're pregnant."

"you don't have to be scared, unnie. you can tell him right now actually, he's on his way here." her eyes widened as she looked infront and saw jin oppa walking towards us.

"wait, why is your face so red?" he asked. he looked at me. "what happened?"

"sana unnie said she's going to tell you something." sana unnie looked at me with wide eyes. "w-what?"

"what is it?" he looked at her. "maybe it's the best if you guys go back to your room." i added.

"i can't believe you." sana unnie mouthed as she stood up. "kaja."

"did your unnie ate something bad earlier?" jin oppa asked. "none."

"why is she weird?" he commented before following her. i laughed. aww jin oppa, she's weird because she's carrying your child.

i can't believe this! sana unnie is the second one who got pregnant in twice! so, it means jin oppa got her pregnant while they are on japan?

and suddenly, it thundered, making jungchun jumped. "eomma."

"i think it's going to rain. let's go back." i stood up from my seat and carried him. he immediately put his face on the crook of my neck. i saw the boys running towards my direction.

jungkook wore his shirt before carrying jungchun's toys, it thundered again. "eomma." he cried.

"ssshh, eomma's here." i whispered. "let's go, it's gonna rain any minute." namjoon oppa said as he started to walk away first.

the others and i followed, as soon as we all got inside, it suddenly rained.

"yah, you two go back to your room, we'll go to the restaurant and order our dinner." hoseok oppa said as he wipe himself with the towel that momo unnie left for him. jungkook nodded and wrapped his hand on my waist and motioned me to walk towards the elevator.

"take a bath as soon as we got inside." he nodded because of what i said. "what happened to jin hyung and sana noona?"

"sana unnie's going to tell jin oppa that she's pregnant." he gasped. "jinja?!"

"yeah, but i think the others don't have any idea about it so be quiet."

he opened the door and let me enter the room first. "it's okay chun, don't worry." i pecked at his cheek and put him down on the bed.