11

third

2018

"unnie eotokke?!" she panicked. "calm down calm down, tzuyu."

"how can i tell him that he needs to go to this place? i don't know how to lie! actually, i really can't lie!"

they are on their living room, talking about how is she going to surprise her boyfriend. the place is now okay, they already talked about this with his members, the props are all ready, she already bought his gift when they went to the mall because of boredom.

but she still don't know how to tell him to go there.

"tzu how about we tell him about that?" jihyo suggested, ever since they finished planning the surprise she started panicking out of nowhere, and when her members asked what's wrong, they understand.

chou tzuyu cannot lie. she's always honest.

"how unnie? he'll ask you a lot of things before you hear him saying 'yeah i'll go'." she answered. before jihyo can answer again. the door bell rang, jeongyeon stand up and went to door.

"the boys are here, except jungkook!" she announced. soon, the 6 boys went inside.

"what happened?" namjoon asked. "tzuyu's panicking because she can't tell jungkook to go there without a reason, she can't lie." nayeon answered.

"we'll handle that, tzu don't worry!" taehyung smiled and wrapped his arm around jimin's shoulder. "me and jiminie will handle that thing!"

"i'm giving you an advice, don't trust these two." yoongi raises his hand. "yah hyung! we're not gonna tell him the reason!"

"so can you guys practice how are you gonna tell jungkook to go to that place without any wrong." jeongyeon said.

taehyung then pushed jimin away a little and faked a cough. "jungkookie!!" then he ran towards hoseok who is having his peaceful time there.

"wae hyung?" hoseok asked. they started acting right away. "let's go to this place!" taehyung said and smiled widely. "for what?"

"it's for your birthday surprise idiot now let's go!" jimin came to the scene and pulled him. then all of them looked at yoongi. "told y'all." then she suddenly cried making her members look at her.

"what are we gonna do now? tomorrow is his birthday." she said.

"how's our acting? good right--"

"shut it park jimin you just told him about the surprise." jeongyeon glared at him. jimin raised his eyebrow at her. "excuse me i did not, i'm such an actor duh."

"such a small actor." jimin glared at jeongyeon. "atleast my voice is higher than you."

"why you--" jeongyeon stand up, making jimin run around the dorm, she followed him immediately.

"and that's why ARMYONCEs makes a bet whenever we meet at awarding shows." namjoon commented and laughed. "if jeongyeon and jimin will finally have a boxing match."

"i was bored back then and i searched about some of our videos and i saw that!" hoseok said.

"hey hey back to the topic!" nayeon said. "where are the two?"

"oh they just went outside--"

"OUTSIDE?!"

"OKAY SO I'M GONNA FOLLOW THEM!" hoseok stand up and ran outside, momo then followed to save jeongyeon.

"what are we gonna do unnie? i'm sure i'll mess up if i'll be the one who'll tell him to go there." she said.

"we'll handle that tzuyu, don't worry, we won't let jimin and v ruin the plan." jin smiled at their maknae.

"jinja?"

"yeah and i need to treat him since he bought me lunch last week when we are on our way for our comeback." jin answered. "i'll help jin hyung." namjoon said. "i'll handle the two." yoongi said.

she smiled at them. omo! i cannot wait to see his reaction tomorrow! she thought.

---------------

"yah jeon jungkook what's happening to you?" taehyung asked their maknae. he sighed. "what is it?"

"tzuyu called, they need to talk about their come back so we can't date."

"aww that's okay kookie! you still have us!"

"especially me!"

"i know hyung but i also wanted to celebrate my birthday with her." jin then came to the scene, as what the boys planned. "it's almost 4, let's go to the mall, kook! i'll buy you a gift!"

"can you buy tzuyu for me hyung?" he asked. "you're the only one who can buy her, let's go! you need to be happy!"

"you guys are going to the mall? i'm coming too!" namjoon shouted from the kitchen.

"i'll go too, i can't sleep because of this two." yoongi pointed taehyung and jimin. "how about you hoseok?!" he shouted as he was in the bathroom.

"i'll go too!!" he opned the door and shouted and closed it.

"now now! change your clothes!"

------------

"where are they unnie?" she asked. she's nervous. it's been 2 hours since they recieved the message that the boys are now going to the mall.

"they are on their way here now, and when they changed their clothes into a fancy one, that's where jungkook started asking them what is this for." nayeon answered.

"don't be nervous tzuyu!" sana went towards her and fixed her hair. jeongyeon and mina came to fix her make up.

"OMG THEY ARE ALMOST HERE!!" nayeon announced. dahyun, momo and chaeyoung fixed the table once more. momo and jihyo placed the extra tables at the side where the boys cannot see them.

after they fixed her hair and make up, the three girls helped the others, while she remain standing, watching them.

"guys! places i saw namjoon sunbaemin!" nayeon told them. "goodluck maknae!" the girls shouted and ran to their places. she was left there alone and soon, the lights went off a little.

she sighed. "okat tzuyu! you can do this! don't be nervous!"

when she saw a shadow of a man entering the place, she walked to the side where he cannot see her.

then soon, the lights opened again, she's smiling widely as he read the words in the banner they attached to the poles.

dahyun and momo came to her and handed her the cake they bought, the candles is already lit.

she gulped before walking out. "saengil chukkahamnida." he looked at her when he heard him. she saw how he smile even wider. "saengil chukkhamnida."

"saranghaneun jeon jungkook." she arrived infront of him. "saengil chukkahamnida."

"saengil chukkahaeyou, jagi." she kissed his cheek. "make a wish." he closed his eyes and after a few seconds later, she opened them and blew the candles. as the table is infront of them, he took the cake from her hands and placed it at the table and hugged her.

ahhh.. i thought i can't celebrate my birthday with her. he thought.

"i thought you and girls are at the company." he said. "they had to lie."

"let me guess, you let them handle this right? because you know you can't lie and you'll ruin your own surprise."

"correct." she giggled. "i was worried okay, because i wanted this to be memorable, we'll be away from each other again for more than 3 months."

"i know. we'll be leaving tomorrow since we still need to practice. our other staffs already went there yesterday to fix the stage."

"what time, jagi?" she asked. "around 2 or 3, so we can stay up late this day."

"did you packed your things already?" she asked. "hm.. i already packed it yesterday so don't worry and just let me enjoy this moment with you."

"gomawo." he whispered. "saranghae."

she bit her lip before smiling. "nado saranghae." he smiled, revealing his bunny teeth before closing the gap between them by kissing her.