34

tzuyu

"twice! chukkahamnida!" our fans started to cheer louder as the mc announced that we won.

since i am beside them, i accepted the trophy. "oh, once, ah, thank you so much!" i said and smiled at them. i looked at the unnies and signaled them to say something. jihyo unnie started to speak.

we won against the boys for the second time. it's our fourth win while the boys just come back with their new song and i'm sure, our schedules will overlap again.

"once, saranghae!!" nayeon unnie shouted and puckered her lips at them.

we bowed at them. then our song started to play. we looked around and bowed at the other idols who's going back to the backstage.

namjoon oppa secretly gave us two thumbs up. we bowed at them as they did the same.

we made eye contact and i almost lost myself because of how he looks. he looks so handsome. i bowed at him and started to sing.

"once gomawoyo!!" jeongyeon unnie shouted and waved at them. i started to dance at our new song with our trophy in my hands.

"onceu neomu neomu gomawo!" jihyo unnie said and smiled at them. "saranghae!!"

as our song finished, we bowed at them as we keep saying thank you as we make our way to backstage.

"for sure, the boys will win next." nayeon unnie said. "ARMYs will vote nonstop." jeong unnie laughed.

sana unnie opened the door widely and we saw them, waiting for us. "chukkahae!!!" they all clapped.

"gomawo." we bowed. "you guys will win next don't worry." nayeon unnie said and smiled at them. then hoseok oppa took out his phone. "i'll take a picture of the nine of you!"

the unnies went closer to me as since i am the one who is holding the trophy. "hana dul set!"

"wa this looks great!" hoseok oppa commented. momo unnie went closer. "it's really good!"

"send it to us later oppa!" sana unnie said as she grabbed some tissues to wipe her sweats, jin oppa walked towards her and helped her.

jungkook walked towards me and pulled me into his arms. "you're being clingy again." i said as i leaned on his shoulder. "miss chou, don't you miss me, huh?"

"i do." i giggled. "it's been 3 or 4 months since we last saw each other." he said. "i know."

i broke the hug and put the trophy on the table. he grabbed some tissues and started to wipe my sweats. "anyways, let's have a dinner together. our schedules will overlap again for sure." namjoon oppa said as he help jihyo unnie wipe her sweats. they all did the same except jeong and chae unnie who's relaxing infront of the air conditioner.

"i knew it, my boys are here again." their manager came in. "i thought you're taking your girls somewhere? why aren't you guys changing your clothes?"

"hyung!"

"after five minutes, i need to see the seven of you in your own room." he said and walked out. our manager chuckled. "my girls really tamed you all." she said and walked out.

"your manager is right though." yoongi oppa commented making us all chuckled. "chaeyoung and i will change outside." jeong unnie said and grabbed her bag. "bye chaengie." mina unnie waved.

"yah i'm here!" jimin oppa complained. "she loves chaeyoung more than you, park jimin." jeongyeon unnie teased. "but i'm the one who got her first."

i just shake my head from them. "you guys better go." jihyo unnie said. "jihyo's right. kaja."

"see you after 10 minutes i think." jungkook said and laughed. "go." i said.

he pecked at my lips before following his hyungs. "i wonder how jeong unnie cuddle with jeo--"

"shut up hirai momo!!"

"where's chaeyoung?" mina unnie asked. "still changing." she sat next to me.

"i'm gonna go change." sana unnie ran to the restroom.

-----

"you brought your own car?!" i asked. "yeah, but sana and jin hyung will go with us." he said and opened the door for me, as soon as i got inside, he also went inside and started the engine. jin oppa and sana unnie went inside. "where are we going though?"

"a restuarant that is 2 hours away from here."

"TWO HOURS?!" sana unnie and i said at the same time. "don't worry you two." jin oppa said.

yoongi oppa beeped at us and he started to drive away from the parking lot. jungkook inmediately followed. "why is it so far?"

"so we can do whatever we wanna do. the view there is so relaxing." jungkook answered.

"well okay." i just answered and looked outside.

"you can sleep tzu don't worry." jungkook said and looked at me for a few seconds before looking back at the road.

i hummed and closed my eyes. and then i felt him grab my left hand and intertwined it with his. a smile formed in my lips.

--

we got our from the car. it's already 9 in the evening and we have just arrived. we went inside with our masks and hats on.

a waiter accompanied us to our room and as soon as we got inside. our jaw dropped.

wow! they are really right! the view is really relaxing!

nayeon unnie ran towards the sliding door and opened it and walked outside. "waaa!! can someone please take a picture of me?!"

yoongi oppa walked towards her girlfriend. the japanese line also went outside, their boyfriends followed them.

"do you want me to take a picture of you there?" jungkook asked.

"nah, i prefer someone will take a picture of us in there." i answered as i hugged his waist. "i'll ask v hyung later." i hummed.

"since you guys are busy having a mini photoshoot there, we already ordered our dinner." namjoon oppa said. "i also ordered two bowls of jokbal for you, momo."

momo unnie's eyes twinkled. "you love me more than jokbal right?" we laughed at hoseok oppa's question. "i love the both of you." momo unnie smiled at him.

as jungkook and i sat down, i immediately leaned on his shoulder. "look who's clingy now."

i pouted at him, and he just chuckled. "jk.." i called.

"wae?"

"saranghae." i smiled cutely at him, he then pinched my cheeks. "nado saranghae."