20

third person

2019

it was already MAMA 2019. and they are preparing for their stage. and of course, they will perform without mina again but mina came ealier to record the narration.

"we can do this girls, for mina." jihyo said. "i miss our minari, i miss performing with her." chaeyoung said.

"we all miss her, chae. she's going to be fine and she'll perform with us soon." nayeon said.

"they are the last performers again?" she nodded at dahyun's questions. "of  course, they always like to make an entrance."

"twice get ready." a staff said.

"for mina!"

"twice twice kaja!"

then the lights went off, it was their cue to go on the stage now. the staffs guided them to their places.

"unnie gwaenchanha?" she whispered. momo almost slipped. "ne i'm fine don't worry." momo answered. "okay i'm going to let you go now." she informed.

she was excited, because they are gonna perform infront of their fans again, but she was also sad because they are not complete.

twice isn't twice without mina.

"i just wanted to hide, didn't wanna face the world, as if everything has lost meaning, as if i have lost meaning, i just sat there still."

and then she heard chaeyoung started to sing. fighting tzuyu! she thought.

and then she started to sing her line after chaeyoung, she heard everyone screamed when her face was showed in the big screen.

after performing feel special, they performed fancy at the center of the stage. their performance was great and everyone loved it.

"TWICE SARANGHAE!!"

"TWICE!!"

"SARANGHAE!!!"

as soon as the lights were turned off. they went back to the backstage. their fans are still screaming for them.

"they really screamed so hard when tzuyu appeared on the screen." sana said.

"of course, that's our maknae!" jeongyeon said. as they were on their way to their room to get rest. they met bangtan sonyeondan on their way.

"annyeonghaseyo." they bowed towards them and the boys did the same.

"you girls did great." namjoon said. "kamsahamnida."

then she looked at him, she caught him staring at her. "we'll you our kookie's reaction when you appeared on the screen, tzuyu." hoseok said.

"we're gonna go now, hope you'll enjoy our performance." namjoon said. "ne fighting!"

she smiled at him as they continue to walk to their room.

they stayed there for about 5 minutes before going back. the other idols greeted them as they saw them walking to their seats.

"it's sad that jimin sunbae will not see mina for a while." sana said. "yeah." she said. "but anyways, i know jimin sunbae will be fine because our minari is doing fine too."

"sana." they both looked at jihyo. "mian." jihyo just nodded. they remembered that they are so many cameras around them.

they really need to be careful now because bangtan sonyeondan is really famous! and fans may think that they are attracted to them especially ARMYs and they might hate them for that and she doesn't want that to happen.