58

tzuyu

"good morning." jungkook greeted the others as we arrived at the hotel's restaurant.

they are already having a breakfast, but without jeonghan and dino oppa. i guessed they flew back to korea early in the morning.

their suspicious looks made me raised my eyebrow. um, what's happening?

"o-oh, hi." namjoon oppa greeted awkwardly. "what do you want to eat?" he asked as he opened the menu.

"pancakes." i answered. "are you guys alright?" i asked them. then they awkwardly cleared their throats and nodded and started to act like they aren't acting weird earlier.

okay, what is happening?!

"you guys looked like you all didn't have a good sleep last night." jungkook said. "of course not, w-we did." jin oppa answered.

"well to me, you all don't look like one."

"how about the two of you?" yoongi oppa asked. "we had a good night sleep, of course." he answered and crossed his arms. nayeon and jeongyeon unnie choked on their food. "you guys are literally not okay."

"what? i-i just c-choked." nayeon unnie said. "w-what's wrong about that?"

"i didn't said something that will make you choke on your food." he raised his eyebrow. "what the hell is happening to you guys?"

"here are your orders." jungkook quickly changed his expression, he smiled and thanked the waiter.

"what the hell happened last night? did you all caught a ghost on your hotel rooms?" he asked.

instead of stopping him, i just ate my breakfast peacefully, unlike them.

yeah, what happened last night? "did you all hear something last night in your hotel rooms that's why you guys are acting strange?"

and because of what he said, they all choked on their food.

"shit.."

"give me water! i can't breathe!"

he looked at me, with an annoyed expression. "it's not their time of the month yet, right?" i nodded. "what the fuck is happening to them?"

"don't you guys have clues about what you are saying, jungkook?" namjoon oppa asked. "clues?" i asked.

"you know what, let's just eat peacefully or we're gonna die." jin oppa said.

"why does it looks like i'm the one who's gonna kill them well in fact i'm just asking them what's going on?" he whispered.

"i also do not know, let's just eat." i told him.

then jeongyeon unnie changed the topic. they brought their private plane here and it's parked beside our private plane.

after finishing breakfast, we went back to our hotel rooms to get ourselves ready since we'll leave in an hour.

"do you noticed how suspicious their looks are when we arrived at the restaurant?" i asked him as soon as he got our from the bathroom.

"yeah. and it's confusing me. they aren't answering my questions." he said as he opened his bag. i continued to blower my hair. after that, i took out my bb cream and put some on my neck where he left a mark last night.

good thing, they didn't noticed i put some cream on my neck or else. "namjoon hyung texted me, some of them are already on the van."

i hummed as i closed the lid and put it back on my purse. "should i ask them why are they acting so weird?" i asked him.