chapter six

JARED

After it had been announced that the Economics teacher had just put to bed, and the other Economics teachers were in other classes, I decided to go to the swimming pool so far it was a free period.

Looking around me, I noticed there was no one who could probably take me there so far they were all offering Animal husbandry, we were only six doing economics and out of the six, I'd never talked to anyone except Aminat.

"Umm can you take me to the swimming pool?" I asked. She looked up from the phone she'd been typing frantically on and quickly switched it off and smiled.

"Sure," she stood up and took the lead while I followed, while going she tried engaging in a discussion with me but I wasn't really  listening, it was evident she wanted my attention but I just didn't like her, she's too garrulous.

We got to the pool and the first sight that greeted us was Boluwatife coming out of the water in a sexy and hot swimming suit, almost all her breast was popping out of the cloth.

"Abi, I should also chop this girl nii," I thought but brushed it off immediately it came, I don't do cheap sluts.

"Oh! Jared, you're here," Boluwatife said as she walked up to us.

"Hi," I greeted coldly.

She moved closer to me in an attempt to peck me but I looked away and it ended up being a brush on the cheek. The killing look Aminat dashed Boluwatife is one thing I didn't miss as I smiled.

"Wow, I love your dimples," Boluwatife chanted as she grinned.

"Thanks"

I walked away and decided to look around the pool.

Aminat's cackle made me look at them and I listened to their conversation.

"What do riff raff like you know?" Boluwatife asked as she eyed Aminat, I just pray the eyes won't jump out of its socket.

Aminat scoffed before smiling faintly.

"I don't know lewd wenches like you still exist oo"

Boluwatife's face hardened, apparently she was piqued.

"Are you referring to me?" she touched her chest in anger.

"Yeah, I'm talking to Boluwatife the cheap slut, so go and hug transformer"

This time, Boluwatife shook her head and smiled faintly.

"You and I are both harlots so far we're trying to seduce Jared"

Ehn, for where? Nothing can ever happen between me and any of them oo.

"Better shut up!," Aminat shouted.

As I carried my tray that was filled with Beans, plantain and fish, I sighted a guy talking to Kiisha who wore an angry expression.

So far my guys and I do eat at their table, I knew I wouldn't miss that show and at such walked up to them.

"You didn't reply," I heard the guy say immediately I sat down.

"Who is he?" I whispered to Joshua who was sitting near me.

"His name is Uche, he's in SS2 Unique, the Arts class," Joshua whispered back and I nodded before fixing my gaze on Kiisha and Uche.

"Why are you this dumb?" Kiisha bellowed.

Oh! This show is getting interesting.

"I'm not dumb," Uche said.

"You're more than dumb, are we in the same category or are you just stupid to the extent of not knowing your class. I can never go out with a senseless goat like you so let that stick into your thick skull," she shouted and the whole hall turned to her and the guy.

"See, what's wrong with me loving you, didn't you like the letter I wrote?"

"This guy is dumb ooo," I said to Joshua who nodded.

"Letter?" Kiisha brought out a paper from her skirt's pocket and waved the paper in front of his face before standing up and shredding the paper. She tore it into pieces and poured the remains on his head as the whole hall grumbled.

"Oh, that's bad," I muttered.

"Take the pieces and eat it, you moron," she shouted before standing up angrily.

Uche stood up and grabbed her hand but a slap landed on his face.

My eyes widened as the whole hall shouted.

"Did you just slap me?" he asked in amazement.

"Noo, I just caressed your cheek, nitwit, if you ever try any nonsense with me again, I'll make sure you don't receive only a slap from me, you klutz!," she spat on his face and walked away.

Uche's face burned as his eyes turned red, he glared at Kiishi and Kiiti as if they were Kiisha.

"Tell her to watch her back," he growled before walking out of the cafeteria.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"So do you think you can try her?" Quadri questioned and I turned to him.

Before I could respond, Joshua talked, "That's just a tip of the iceberg oo, if you know what Kiisha use to do to them ehn, you wouldn't dare approach her"

My eyes widened in shock as I pondered on what else she could do, after disgracing the guy like this, so she could do something worse.

"Like what?" I inquired curiously.

"Like reporting to the principal and claiming he harassed her while he gets punished," Quadri explained.

"That's childish"

"You'll know it's not childish when you fall victim," Joshua elaborated.

I shook my head and proceeded to eat. That girl is really something ooo. How could she disgraced a guy like that and still get him punished just because he asked her out. Na wa oo.

"So are you still up for the game?" Quadri and Joshua asked in unison, they shared a look and busted into laughter. It seems they think the same way.

"Why not?"

Yeah, why not, it's not as if she'll skin me alive. I'll be the first guy she wouldn't turn down, no girl has ever turned me down and Kiisha wouldn't be an exception.