chapter two

Dedicated to  shezkunmi for being the first to read, vote and comment on this book. Check out her book Siblings With Mr. Bad Tempered

"There's a new guy in school", Aminat announced as she rushed  into the class with beaming  smiles, she was our class gossiper, a busybody.

Walking to her seat which was in front of my seat, she sat down, fortunately, Kiiti was in my class and at such had found a seat in the second row which was beside me.

Our class consisted of four rows with single chairs, there were four seats in each row.

"A new guy?", I questioned while looking intently at her.

We were somehow friends so far we were the only two girls in my class, you might be wondering why but my class is the technical class known as SSS2 PECULIAR but with Kiiti joining us we were now three girls.

"Yeah, oh! You have to see this guy, I pray he's in our class, he's more handsome than Kenneth", Aminat babbled with a wide grin.

I looked at Kenneth who had obviously plugged his eyes on me, he winked at me and tried forming a small smile.

Kenneth is popularly known as the most handsome guy in our set, he's also the best swimmer in our school and at such girls fell at his feet like ninepins excluding me and Kiishi.

Actually, he claimed to love me but I didn't give him any face.

Our class teacher walked into the class with a smile, she was Aminat's mother. Upon her entrance, silence descended on our class.

"Good morning class", she greeted while flashing each and every one of us a smile.

"Morning ma", we responded to her greetings. We all loved her.

"So now we have a new student amongst us", she started and we all turned to Kiiti but she'd introduced her to the class earlier.

As if she read our minds, she shook her head and wagged her fore fingers before saying, "Not her, this one is a guy"

I heard Aminat muffle Yaaaayyy and I sensed it was the guy she mentioned earlier.

" Come in", Mrs. Yusuf ordered.

All eyes turned to our class entrance and  a guy walked in with a smile.

Wait, wait, wait.
This can't be possible.

"Introduce yourself to them", our class teacher ordered.

My eyes met with the newcomer and he smirked, that his stupid smirk that I always felt like slapping off his face.

He cleared his throat before talking, "I'm Jared Bamigboye"

Oh no! It's actually my competitor. Why? Why is this guy in our school?

" Isn't that Jared?", Joshua asked me as if he didn't hear his name.

Anyway, Joshua knew Jared as my competitor since we do go on competitions together and the worst part about it is that Jared and Joshua are somehow friends, they do greet and talk to each other during competitions but I always ignored that smirking king.

"Awwwwnn", I heard Aminat coo and I wondered what was wrong with her, it's not as if the guy is handsome, okay,  scratch that, Jared is incredibly handsome and hot, his smirk is beautiful and his smile is killing, yeah, he's more handsome than Kenneth and to top it all, he's tall with a perfectly built body, he has a shining white teeth and a dimpled face  worth drooling over.

His nose is perfectly set over his pink lips and his eyes are sparkling bright, you might be wondering how I could define and describe his body even though I hate him, okay, hate is a strong word, I despise him but his looks cannot be overlooked, he's really attractive and I can't deny that fact.

But then, I'm different from the other girls 'cause I don't like him.

A resounding applause rented the whole class as Mrs. Yusuf ordered him to sit on an empty chair behind Kiiti.

"Kiisha", I heard Mrs. Yusuf voice call.

"Can you give Jared your notes to copy?"

I looked back at Jared whose eyes were fixed on my body, immediately our eyes met, he smirked and I pouted.

"No, ma, I promised Kiiti I'll lend her my books", I lied smoothly, it wasn't entirely a lie as I planned to lend Kiiti my books.

"Okay then", she later called Joshua who later agreed to lend him his notes, after addressing the class, she left.

I noticed Kiiti had been quiet all this while and I tried pondering on what was wrong.

Jared tapped Kiiti lightly but she jumped up before  turning to him gently.

"Hi", Jared greeted and Kiiti looked uncomfortable as she replied him.

Aminat jumped from her seat and sat on Jared's table with a huge grin plastered on her face as she tried conversing with him while I watched them like a TV.

"Hi, I'm Aminat, Yusuf Aminat"

"I think I introduced myself earlier"

Aminat nodded.

"Yeah, you did, anyway, my mum is our class teacher and my dad owns TOL filling station"

" I see", Jared replied monotonously before glancing at me, our eyes met and I eyed him.

" So can you tell me about yourself?", Aminat pestered.

Jared heaved before talking.

" My dad owns HADA pharmaceutical company and stores"

"Wow", Aminat uttered with a wide smile.

What's even wrong with the girl sef?

" Your mom?"

" She's an actress, Cynthia Bamigboye"

"Wow", Aminat shouted before covering her mouth with her hands after noticing she drew the attention of everyone with her noise.

"Oh! I really can't believe it, your mom is one of the most popular actresses, so how does she behave at home?"

Jared scoffed before replying, " Like a wife and mother behaves"

Aminat tittered as if what he had said was funny. Typical Aminat.

"So which school did you transfer from?"

"ROL Academy", he responded succinctly as he fumbled through his bag.

"Really? then you must know Kiiti", she turned towards Kiiti and dabbed her shoulders.

Kiiti still looked uncomfortable and turned back gently.

"Kiiti, you must know Jared right? he came from ROL Academy"

Kiiti avoided Jared's eyes before nodding. What's going on between them? Did they date each other before?

I decided to ask her what was wrong but the entrance of our English teacher stopped me.

After our greetings, she brought out her marker and wrote ' STRESS' on the board before turning back to the class.

Miss Edna is a young and curvaceous lady that was obviously single judging the way she dresses, she was always dressed in skimpy and provocative clothes that never fails to reveal the blessings God had bestowed on her so far she was well- endowed. It was obvious she was looking for a husband.

"I can see new faces, can you introduce yourself?"

After the introduction, she set to work.

So now Kiisha's enemy is around, will they be able to cope?
If you enjoyed this chapter, vote, comment and share, don't be a silent reader.
Love ya