chapter thirty

JARED

"The result is out," Kiisha shouted as she barged into my room with a smile. I got back few days earlier since school was resuming in three days time.

"Really?" I asked as I looked up from my video game.

"Yeah," she replied before reaching for my laptop, she knew my password so it was easy for her to log in, I walked over to her as she typed hastily on it.

Seconds later, the result displayed itself.

"91," she shouted, jumped up and hugged me, I hugged her back with smiles dancing on our lips till she released herself.

"Won't you check yours?" she inquired when she finally withdrew from my hug, I missed the warmth instantly and felt hard the void her body just left.

"That's true," I muttered before turning to my laptop, I logged in and my results displayed seconds later.

"97," Kiisha shouted with a grin and I wondered if she was actually the one. The Kiisha I know would have hissed by now and left my presence in anger but she was grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeeeeh, won ti change e," I said with a smirk.

She gave me a puck in the shoulder, smiled and jumped on my bed as she proceeded to call who I presumed to be Idiat.

"Idiat had 83 and Yimika 85," she said to me and I smiled before picking my phone to ask Joshua and Demolu.

"What did they score?"

"Demolu scored 81 and Joshua 88" , I told her and she smiled.

"This calls for celebration," she announced.

"What do you mean?" she didn't respond but rather picked up her phone to call and the next thing I knew, Idiat and Yimika arrived and seconds later Demolu came before Joshua announced his presence later.

"Guy, this is good news," Joshua said while patting my shoulder.

"Yeah"

"Let's order from Chicken republic," Idiat suggested and the others agreed without giving it a thought.

The door opened and Jacinth entered. She got back from school the same day I got back from Spain and would be leaving when I leave for school.

I'd told her about dad's cheating escapade when she noticed our parents were always in a melee and she advised me not to tell mum and stopped talking to dad who we knew cared less.

"Kiisha, your sisters are here," Jacinth announced.

"Sisters? Oh, you mean Kiishi and Kiiti," Kiisha replied with a smile.

"That's their names? But you guys look strikingly alike oo. Hold on oo....are you really sure you're not triplets?" Jacinth continued with a confused look.

"They're my best friends"

"Anyway, let me tell them to come in," she walked outside without waiting for response.

"Is that your sister?" Demolu asked and Kiisha eyed him.

"What does she look like?" I responded.

"It seems beauty runs in your family oo," Joshua said.

"Jared, give me your sisters number na," Demolu whined and I slapped his head.

"You can ask her," Yimika mocked and Kiishi walked in alongside Kiiti.

Kiisha stood up with a grin before they had a group hug and exchanged greetings with others.

"We'll have to order two more," Idiat announced before picking up her phone to place the order.