chapter forty four

KIISHA

Time flew like an arrow and September arrived in a flash, summer break ended and school resumed.

To me, the holiday was more than boring, the worst so far though we went to Georgia but everything was just boring to me. Throughout the holiday, I only spoke to Jacinth and Lyra but Jared didn't want to hear anything about me so he didn't pick my calls or even send any message. Even when Kiishi and Kiiti tried talking to him about it, he stopped them, I felt extremely bad.

"Kiisha," Kiiti shouted and jumped on me immediately I entered the room.

"Kiiti," I greeted and Kiishi joined in the hug, we had a group hug before I dropped my stuffs in the wardrobe.

"This one that you're glowing, Manhattan treated you well ooo," I said to Kiiti who grinned.

"She enjoyed the dance school and you know Joshua also went to New York, so, she'll surely glow," Kiishi added and Kiiti smiled while eyeing her.

During the holidays, everyone traveled around since we don't do summer classes in RGC, they knew everyone would visit one place or the other so RGC is exempted from coachings classes or any summer school.

"That's even true, tell me, how was it?" I inquired as I joined her on her bed, Kiishi was already there.

"Fine," she replied with a blush.

"This one that you're blushing yii," Kiishi teased and I smiled.

"It was okay, at least, I gisted you guys about the happenings on phone, so there's nothing much to talk about," she replied with a smile.

"Hmmm," Kiishi nodded before I turned to her.

"And you? I hope you were not gawking at the guys in the writing workshops you attended in London?" I asked with a wink and she smiled.

Kiishi had spent the holiday in London attending boot camps, two workshops and one seminar, apparently, she enjoyed all the workshops and her holidays.

"When Olumide is there, she'll now be gawking at those guys, I trust Kiishi, even Olumide close markings would never have given room for that," Kiiti teased and Kiishi smiled before nodding in accordance.

"So, did you enjoy your stay in Georgia?" Kiiti inquired.

"Well, it was manageable sha," I replied with a warm smile.

We kept on talking till the Bell got rung for dinner.

All SS3 students sauntered out of the Royal Hall after the career talk. Since we resumed, the school management always made sure we had a pep talk everyday and it was getting tiring, today, being the second Friday this term, after all our extra- curricular activities, the SS3 students were ushered into the Royal Hall, they'd invited successful people from all walks of life to have an oration with us.

Jared's Dad was even invited, he spoke really well reeling out instances to support every points and assertions he made, and believe me me didn't look like someone who was getting divorced at all, maybe he didn't love his Mom after all. I'd spoken with Lyra last Friday and she informed me the divorce process hadn't been concluded, maybe, they were not getting divorced afterall or something.

Also, she told me they were yet to resume in Spain and Jared hadn't made any process to resume in her school, maybe, he was coming back, just maybe this and may be that and I sincerely hoped he would come back oo.

"See you guys later," I waved at Kiishi and Kiiti immediately we got to the entrance of our JETS clubroom, they nodded before heading back to the hostel.