chapter fifty one

KIISHA

"Kiisha!" they both shouted immediately I got into the room before jumping on me.

"You guys won't kill me sha," I said with a wide smile as they released me.

"You look sexy in this jumpsuit ooo," Kiiti complimented while taking a good look at me.

"I agree," Kiishi gave me a thumb up and I nodded before sitting on the chaise lounge and they joined me.

Just then, my phone rang, looking at the caller ID, I realized it was Mom then I picked the call and we talked for minutes, the only reason she'd called was to ask if I'd gotten there safely, you know her, as if the driver didn't inform her.

Dad had travelled to Abuja for a meeting and Mom had decided to visit her friends while my siblings had gone to my paternal grandparents. They were on break too since they were already in JS1 now, attending RGC, and have because of these, been going around proudly like someone who won a lottery.

"That was my Mom," I told them immediately I dropped the call.

"Ah, my own Mom might call you ooo," Kiishi said and I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Actually, I told her, I was coming to your place," she replied and I shook my head.

"Why did you lie?" Kiiti inquired.

"I don't know what's wrong with my Mom, ever since, I told her about you, she has been behaving somehow and she doesn't want me getting acquainted to you," Kiishi explained with a very obvious heavy heart, and I shared a confused look with Kiiti who was a bit shocked too.

"But, why?" Kiiti inquired and Kiishi placed opened her hand.

"I don't know oo, anyway, what are we doing? Maybe I should just go back to my book"

Kiiti threw her a scowl before replying, "You're banned from books till tomorrow"

"And who said that?"

"Me," she placed her palm on her chest and I chuckled.

"We can still go out," Kiiti suggested and I shook my head.

"I'm not going anywhere oo, I'm tired as it is, you know I was out all day with Jared"

"Hmmm," Kiishi readjusted her sitting position and Kiiti turned to me, apparently, they were ready for gossip.

"That's even true, I saw your post, the one with banana peel on Jared's face," Kiiti said as she brought out her phone.

I laughed at this as I remembered the scene.

"Show it to me oo," Kiishi shouted as she snatched the phone from Kiiti who in turn heaved.

"This picture is funny," Kiishi commented while laughing.

"Now, come and give us the full details of what happened today," Kiiti said when Kiishi returned the phone to her.

"That's even true," Kiishi added and I shook my head.

"I'm not telling you anything," I said blankly and Kiiti scoffed.

"When it's not as if you're stupid," Kiiti joked.

Kiishi then decided to add her own, "Abi oo, first of all, show us all the pictures you guys took today"

"That's even true, I'm certain they'll be nice," Kiiti shouted before snatching my phone but she had to return it when a call came in.

"Hmmm, peak of the wolf," she joked while I collected the phone, obviously, it was Jared, so, I stood up and jumped on Kiiti's bed before picking the call.