chapter forty three

KIISHA

I was in the bathroom when I heard the door of our room open, I knew it was Kiishi and Kiiti considering they were talking loudly whereas no other person could just barge into our room.

"What Kiisha did is extremely bad," I heard Kiiti say and I decided to give my ears their full attention.

"Yeah, accepted he placed a bet on her but since he realized his feelings for her he stopped it, right?" Kiishi queried and I furrowed my eyebrows. Certainly, they wanted me to hear what they were saying.

"Yes, I can still remember clearly the explanation they gave me saying Jared even brought his motorcycle that day and it was even before he asked Kiisha out, immediately he realised his feelings for her and told them he wasn't up for the game again but Kiisha is just too adamant," Kiiti responded, my heartbeat increased.

"It has to be a lie, they cooked it up" I told myself before opened the door instantly.

They both turned to me in surprise, well, seems they weren't aware of my presence in the bathroom.

"What did you just say?" I started, it was more like a whisper like I was afraid of what they would say, they both shared a look before looking away, pretending as if they didn't hear me.

"Kiishi !," I shouted, she turned to me without uttering a word. My head was spinning, how could this be? He placed a bet on me and that's the truth he could have asked Kiishi and Kiiti to cook all this up so he could get back with me, I convinced myself.

"Kiiti!," I turned to her but she eyed me. What's wrong with these girls?

They both sat on Kiishi's bed and I joined them.

"Can you explain what you guys were talking about earlier?" I begged. Kiiti rolled her eyes and Kiishi pursed her lips. Are they really against me?

Kiiti turned to Kiishi, "As we were saying jare, that Kiisha is a very stubborn and stupid girl, how could she treat Jared like that and even insult him with what's going on in his family, how could she? Does she even have a heart?" Now I was starting to feel guilty.

Kiishi adjusted her sitting position and clapped, "Abii oo, it's more than terrible."

"Do you guys realize I'm here?" I pointed at my chest, they turned to me and smiled.

"And so?" Kiiti queried while eyeing me. Why are they behaving like this?

"At least, we're not talking behind you, we're saying it to your face," Kiishi added and I tilted my head with a narrowed eyes.

"What's wrong?" I queried and they both turned to me. Did they plan it together?

Kiiti did the talking, "You want to know what's wrong? It's your bad attitude, Kiisha your behavior is disgusting, you just behave like a senseless bitch," I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before she continued, "Just because of what? You had to insult Jared like that and even slapped him. Kiisha, that's so foolish of you, you even had the gut to insult his dad and did a bitter comparism of them. Ha, that's outrageous, you have effrontery oo, just because the guy is foolishly in love with you, you had to treat him like trash," she shouted and I flinched. I must have gone  too far, I just realized that.

My mouth hung open and Kiishi added, "At least you've achieved your aim now, he has left for good, you won't see him again, I believe you're over the moon now. Imagine, not even given ears to his explanation"

What! I started feeling somehow, I heard that wrong, right?

She continued, "Yes, you were a bet at first but he stopped it when he realized he had feelings for you, knowing it could hurt you, he stopped it, Kiisha, he didn't fucking go through with it," she shouted. Did I just hear that? My eyes widened. Kiishi wasn't someone to shout, Is she actually upset?