chapter thirty eight

KIISHA

"We are here," Jared's driver announced, Jared had insisted we go back to school together and I'd accepted.

"Okay," we both responded in unison as we got down with our bags and the driver waved at us before leaving.

When he was out of sight, Jared turned to me with a smile, he opened his mouth to talk but Quadri's voice hindered him.

"I have to go now, bye, Reina," he said before placing a soft kiss on my forehead, I smiled at him as he walked to Quadri, Quadri waved at me before they both proceeded to the boys hostel while I headed to my hostel.

"Hey," Kiiti shouted as she jumped off her bed and jumped on me.

"Don't break my neck oo," I joked as she got down and smiled.

"Welcome Kiisha, we thought you weren't coming back to school again" , Kiishi jested and I smiled at her before going to my bed.

"Why did you bring cheese balls?" Kiiti queried with a chuckle as she collected the pack from me.

I dropped my bag on the floor as I sat down before replying her.

"Don't mind Jared, he was the one who gave me this pack"

Kiishi and Kiiti both laughed before Kiishi joined us on my bed, I knew she wanted to listen to gist, they were aware of my relationship with Jared and the funniest thing about it was that Kiishi had also accepted Olumide likewise Kiiti who had given Joshua a positive response, the same day I decided to give Jared his response, seems, our brain was really working together.

"So, why did he give you this?" Kiiti inquired while checking out the pack.

"My siblings told him I always stole theirs so he decided to buy me one"

"Awwwnn, so sweet," Kiiti cooed and I rolled my eyes.

"What's sweet in that?" Kiishi asked with a chuckle.

"You're a wet blanket," Kiiti said as she hit Kiishi with the pack.

"So, how was Manhattan?" I questioned Kiiti who smiled. She'd gone to Manhattan during the break.

"Fine, I'll be going there during the holidays since I'm registering for dance class," she explained with a grin.

"That's nice," Kiishi and I commented in unison before laughing.

"Now, tell us about your honeymoon," Kiishi said as she adjusted her sitting position while tucking her legs beneath her.

"That's even true," Kiiti added and I rolled my eyes.

"Which honeymoon oo?"

"You guys been together during the break is honeymoon if you don't know," Kiishi said and I shook my head in disbelief.

"Now, start spilling," Kiiti ordered.

"What will I say oo?"

"Start from the day you accepted," Kiishi said and I rolled my eyes. The stupid look they were giving me made me start the narration.

We all took turns in narrating until the bell was rung for dinner.

Friday came quickly as we ended our mid-term test, being Friday all we were to do is to engage in extra-curricular activities.

I walked into the changing room, picking out my P.E dress from my locker, I proceeded to close it but someone did before me.

"What is it?" I questioned as Rihanna eyed me, I don't even understand what her problem is.