chapter eleven

"Yes, yes, who you dey look for?" the gateman asked immediately he opened the gate.

Why is he asking me stupid question? As if he didn't see me the day before yesterday or what?

Jared had come to my place yesterday and we'd done all our assignments except the Technical Drawing project which had just been sent earlier this morning brought me to his place today.

"I'm here to see Jared"

"No be oga son be dat?"

Noo, the driver's son. I hissed quietly before saying, "Make I ask am if you fit come in," he didn't wait for my response as he walked into the house.

I brought out my phone and chatted with my girlfriends till he got back, "He say make you enter"

I sauntered into the house and noticed Jared wasn't in the living room, I dialed his number and his appearance picked it up. He was looking charming in his white shorts and shirt, obviously, he looked better in other clothes than his uniform.

"Did you miss me?"

I scoffed before replying, "In your next reincarnation, didn't you see the project Mr. Jaye sent to our laptops?"

He clapped his hand, "Oh, that's true, so that's why you're here, you didn't come to greet me abi?"

"And why would I? Let's just do the project and study the two subjects for today, I can't come back in the evening again"

"Okay then, let's go to my room," he headed towards the stairs and stopped when he noticed I didn't move from where I was sitting.

"Let's go," he turned to me and I jeered.

"Why should I go to your room?"

He moved closer to me and put his mouth close to my ear, "You're a dirty girl, I can't possibly do anything to you"

My breath hitched and he moved back before gracing his face with a smile.

"We can't study in the living room, it won't be comfortable and whereas there's a reading table and chair in my room, no one is at home to disturb us"

I heaved and before I could stop or evade it, he took my hand in his and dragged me to his room.

I looked around his room, bigger than mine , it was nice and  as clean as a new pin, so this one can be a neat freak sha.

I tried releasing  my hand from his grip but his grip tightened.

"Hey, let me go," I glared at him and he obliged.

I walked to his reading table, sat on his chair and opened the laptop.

"Mr. Man, what's your password?"

"Is that my name?" he asked while walking up to me at the table which was at the corner of his room and ordered me to look away so he can punch in his password. 

I hesitated for minutes before looking away but trust me I took a glimpse.

"I know you're looking"

I jolted before smiling fakery.

"What's there if I look and the password gan is something else, it's not even your name but 'Piano', what kind of password is that?"

"It's called brain, no one can think to that extent not even you"

Stylishly this fag is insulting me.

"What's so special in the password?" I punctuated it with a hiss and he drew out another bikini chair from under the table.