chapter fifty five

KIISHA

We were at Mom Sola's place, it was holiday already and school won't be resuming until in few days time. The first week of the holiday, we'd travelled to Paris alongside our parents though our Dad went back to Nigeria few days later but the period we'd spent together was the best.

After he left, Mum took us around Paris and we visited lot of nice and fun places, it was actually the best holiday for me and my siblings and I really enjoyed my new family. We got back to Nigeria few days after Christmas, we then decided to visit Mum Clara, after spending three days with her, we left for Mum Sola's place.

"So, you're still chatting with Joshua since morning?" I teased when I plopped into the bed, I'd just left Ite and Ike's room and Kiiti had been chatting with Joshua before I left the room.

"I don't even know what they're talking about," Kiishi added as she dropped the novel she'd been reading on the bed, my eyes trailed the novel and I shook my head.

"This one is even different from the one you were reading earlier, na wa for you oo," I jested and she rolled her eyes.

"Thank you," she eyed me before turning to Kiiti and she snatched her phone.

"Gimme my phone na," Kiiti whined.

"No, tell me what are guys talking about?" Kiishi asked.

"I don't know for .." the loud ringtone from my phone stopped me, I brought it out from the back pocket of my green bum short that I'd worn on a white crop top, it was one of the clothes Mum bought for us while in Paris.

She made sure she bought the same clothes for the three of us, can you imagine? When we're not kids but she claimed we were still kids to her and for the fact that we missed wearing the same clothes while we were young, she wanted us to wear it now until we get married, so, we decided to oblige, like we have choice.

A smile crept up my face as I looked at the caller.

"Hmm, we know who's calling without checking," Kiiti teased before snatching her phone from Kiishi who in turn snatched it back from her and that was how they started disturbing the whole house.

I shook my head and walked to the sofa before picking the video call.

"Hey Reina," he greeted with a wide smile.

"Hi"

Lyra just appeared from no where and poked her head into the phone.

"Kuku enter the phone," Jared teased and she rolled her eyes before sitting beside him.

"Girl, how have you been?" Lyra asked with a wide smile.

"Good oo and you?"

"Fine as always only that this stupid guy here just keeps annoying me," she replied still with the smile and Jared smacked her while I chuckled.

"Don't mind him, he's just an annoying brat," I said and Jared eyed me in a very funny way.

"So, what of your sisters?" she queried and I turned to look at Kiishi and Kiiti who were already running round the bed, those girls are not different from Ite, Ike and Damisi, it's just that they have peanut brain.

"They're fine," I replied.

"See, Lyra just get away from here and let me talk to Kiisha," Jared told her and she eyed him before pouting.

"I'll talk to you later jare," she stood up and left before I could even respond.

"Why didn't you allow her to chat with me nau?"