I-PROLOGUE

"Anger increases the desire of possession in people. People make more efforts to obtain the object that is associated with angry faces."

~ Psychology Facts ~

Prologue: What have we found?

The HOLE Squad are now in a different areas where darkness is the common denominator. A place full of eerie feeling, a room of pressure, a room of challenge and a the place where outsider, like them, are not allowed to go in. They are inside a place where a gate-crasher, like them, are highly restricted.

The HOLE Squad is known in the ASS—that stands for Association of Special Spies. Heartle is known for her brutality in fighting as well as shooting, Oliver is known in his intellect in computer and personal inventions, Loris is known as the big boss of the HOLE Squad and as the most intelligent among the members and last but not the least is Estelle, the human-lie-detector as they say.

The creepy nudging sound of the air and the trees, the noise of crickets at twilight, the alarming volume of some rushing cars in the highway, the blinking of the traffic lights and pitch of the footsteps made by someone unknown, this is the spot where you can find the fearless Heartle Cepheus.

Her heart is thumping like a seesaw in the playground. Her hair is a mess as her sweat are freely falling into her neck. Her eyes are roaming around to see who could possibly stop them. She can't afford to make any mistakes. Their fate depends on this mission. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Bakit feeling ko may war ngayon?" she spoke as the cold breeze bumps into the trees.

A dark area where the light from the moon passes through the clear  glass window, the scary music of the moving grass, the deafening silence in the car and heavy ambience inside, it's is where the thinker Loris Amaury is located.

Together with the surveillance cameras that are planted by himself beforehand on some spots, he has been able to keep an eye on the three through the monitor. His loud breathing echoed inside the car. His shaking hands are visible through the glass window from outside. He closed his eyes.

"Something is off," he said as he opened his eyes. He immediately examine the monitor to seek for that something.

A dark gray room, only lights from the computer does roam. The sound of the ticking timer makes Oliver the primer. The sound of the swaying door makes his legs shake on the floor. Connect here and there. Watch here and watch there. Type here and there. Be on guard so that no one would be aware.

Oliver, as the computer professional, he is assigned as the other eye of the agent in action. It is his responsibility to keep an eye to the woman who is doing some gymnastics routine in the middle of the mission.

"Five minutes left in the clock," he said after he glanced at his invisible watch—that only he can see the vision.

A gradient-colored hallway is on the way. The tiny sound of her body is echoing freely. Her precious sweat is covering her body already. What time is it already? Does she need to be ready?

"Oliver, details. Now!" Estelle said while holding her earpiece after the gymnastics routine.

Oliver scanned the area first before saying, "One meter more and you will see a moor room."

Estelle frown. Why would Oliver say moor, when they are in the tallest building in the city? She is the lie-detector alike but she still can't figure that out.

"He is really the Oliver I know," Estelle thought while shaking her head.

"I can see you, Estelle. What I mean is a room with a big space," Oliver said as he type a code to formulate some virus in the system of this skyscraper.