XXXVII-CHAPTER 36

Chapter 36: Can you take this?

Madilim na ang paligid. The lights from each room are already on. It was a very silent night. All of the students and staffs are already in their respective rooms. No one wandered outside because of the unusual aura of the place.

Nagulat nalang ang lahat ng sabay-sabay tumunog ang kanilang smartphones. Everyone immediately unlocked it and saw a shocking news. Nagkagulo ang lahat. Everyone was shocked, tensed and a bit worried. What happened?

The HOLE Squad is in their living room. They are done eating dinner and they are standing by on the living room to wait for Estelle's presence. Oliver is sitting on the sofa while his back is leaning on the armrest of the sofa. Heartle is sitting on the other armrest while staring at the ceiling. Loris is walking back and forth in front of both Heartle and Oliver.

Heartle sighed loudly. Then she move her head into Loris' direction and say, "Loris!"

Loris stopped walking and turned his head on Heartle's glaring eyes. "What?"

Heartle dramatically rolled her eyes. "Pwede ba na mag-stop ka sa what you are doing!? Hello," —she rolled her eyes again— "nakaka-groggy kaya!"

Loris cleared his throat as his cheeks became pinkish. "Oh." He turned his body into Heartle's direction.

Suddenly, Oliver's eyes widen as he felt a vibration on wrist from his invisible watch. He immediately scanned it and as the minute pass by, a frown formed on his face. Then, he slowly shook his head. He lifted his head and gazed at Loris and Heartle.

Nagkatinginan si Loris at Heartle. Oliver's eyes softened, his brows were shot up, his forehead wrinkled and he is biting his lower lip.

Heartle swallowed a lump on her throat. "What?" she said while stuttering.

Oliver dramatically closed his eyes. "Check your mobile phones, Tagahanga and Dakong Mababaw Ang Tubig."

Heartle's eyes narrowed while Loris immediately grab his phone above the center table and scanned it. Loris eyes widen as his lips parted in shock. He slowly glanced at Heartle while shaking his head. Heartle rolled her eyes. After that, she grabbed Loris' phone and see what's in it that made Loris react like that.

"The Ace/SAC School Monitor and Secretary were caught to have a sexual affair. The first to experience Wicked Spin," Heartle mumbled.

It's very dark to the point that you can't pinpoint what's with and within you. It's so cold to the point that it'll freeze you eventually. It's very silent to the point that you can't hear anything even your inner voice.

Estelle's body is lying on the long wooden chair. Her body jerked suddenly as she started to feel the coldness of the room. When Estelle breath in, her body jerked again. Estelle rubbed her hands together and she realizes that she is wearing handcuffs with a connected chain. She immediately tried standing up. Her eyes lingered but her vision only see one thing: darkness. Napa-upo ulit siya.

"Damn!"

She heard a soft curse. Even though Estelle can't see anything she scanned the area and tried finding where did that soft curse came from. Her eyes widen when she heard the movement of another chain. She turn her head on the left side.

"Damn it!"

Estelle pursed her lips when she realized that it is coming from her left side. Another sound of a moving chain was heard in the area kasabay n'on ay ang isang suntok na parang tumama sa pader.

"I should have known better! Damn, damn, damn it!" said by someone, again.

Estelle stood up. Then, she started walking into the direction of the voice. Her chains are making a metallic noise but as she go further she can clearly say that someone is crying. She let out a soft sigh. She decided to held her chains to lessen the noise. Her forehead wrinkled when the cry disappeared.