XXXV-CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34: Who are you?

"Seody?" Estelle whispered.

Seody just hummed.

Estelle immediately lifted her right hook. "Let's have a deal." She pushed her hook into Seody but his reflexes are quite impressive.

"Woah!" Seody caught Estelle's wrist and held it firmly.

Seody and Estelle stared at each other as if they are having a staring contest. Estelle took that opportunity to attack Seody's ribs using her knee. Seody let go of her wrist directly and held his abdomen. He is silently groaning while his face is turning red. Estelle stood up properly and waited for him to recover.

"What was that for? Shit!"

Estelle rolled her eyes. "I'm going to pay you back, right?"

"Is that how you pay a debt?" Seody tried standing while his palms are on his recently-targeted abdomen. "I should have let you rot. Anonymous Head's help is worthless."

Estelle raised her brows while slightly nodding. "Head? Then, that means he or she is the leader. You" —Estelle pointed Seody—"are his or her subordinate. This only leads to one conclusion. You are a group of more than three. It would be approximately five or more members."

Seody raised his brow and narrowed his eyes on Estelle. He  knew that Estelle is smart but deducting that out of the word 'Head' is not what he is expecting. He slowly shook his head.

Estelle smirked. "I'll pay you back whatever it is for as long as it's not against my will but I have a favor to ask as well."

Seody frowned. "Kung sino pa ang magababayad ng utang, siya pa ang may ganang manghingi ng pabor," Seody thought.

Today is a beautiful day. Mrs. Margaux is smiling despite of the heavy ambience of her office. Her face is rested on her palms while imagining the poor face of Estelle Clemence in the hands of her girls—the Black Trio.

She sighed suddenly. It's been months since those girls wanted to catch that lass. They tried many times but they always failed. Mrs. Margaux even remembered how those girls got frustrated everytime they see Estelle with Theo. She remembered how those girls were head over heels on Theo. Because of these things, she has been able to use them as her pawn without them knowing.

The door suddenly opened and a familiar face entered—Ellie Park's face. Shock is written in Mrs. Margaux's face when she saw Ellie in a disgusting state. Ellie is wearing her wrinkled sky blue uniform with her sweaty little face. She is panting while looking at Mrs. Margaux.

Mrs. Margaux raised her brow. "What can I do for you, Myan's subordinate?"

Ellie tried calming herself down first. She cleared her throat before saying, "I have a bad news about Ms. Myan and her comrades."

Mrs. Margaux frowned. "Don't tell me they killed Estelle without my permission?" Mrs. Margaux said in a low but deep tone.

Ellie nervously shook her head. "Actually, they are—"

Mrs. Margaux slapped the table. "God damn, hija! Why does that information load so long!?" Mrs. Margaux muttered angrily.

Ellie closed her eyes intently as she braced herself. "Ma'am, I just found them lying on the floor and dead."

"What!?" Mrs. Margaux shouted as she swayed her hands on the top of the table that made the things fell on the floor.

Ellie bowed her head because Mrs. Margaux started breaking everything near her. It's like a devil awaken during devil hour—savage and destructive.