IV-CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3: In or Out?

Heartle

I am scanning the bakal gate. This gate seems new. It has no kalawang yet. But that fact isn't the reason bakit I want to go in. I don't know the reason either. It's just that something is pulling me.

"Yes!"

I bounce induced by two united voices. Fuck! My shoulders keeps going up and down because my breathing became uncomfortable. My patience are running out but I have to stop myself from doing anything yet.

Loris frown and I glare at them. What did they kain ba? They are very weird today because they have the same timing. I know na they are always been partners but they still sound strange to me.

"I am in," Oliver and Estelle said in unison ulit.

They glance at each other and exchange... ogle?

Loris is at the unahan part. We decided to adopt the challenge of Underground Academy. Honestly, my heart keeps beating drastically fast. My legs are a bit shaking, it's not visible to others—thanks to my lose pants.

We are approaching the iron gate, that looks so weird but nonetheless it's not disgusting, kasi it is what the invitation or acceptance letter told us. We need to follow to be able to enter UA so that our hungry curiosity will be fed. I bit my lip as I we go through.

I am behind Loris and the two, Oliver and Estelle, is nasa likodan ko. Loris put his kamay on the gate and he glance at us. He nodes at us which corresponds to a certain message. I take a deep breath as I approach the gate and put my kamay too. I hear some footsteps approaching. It must be Estelle and Oliver.

"Gosh!"

"Fudge!"

"Crap!"

"Damn!"

My soul flew when we suddenly fell. For me, everything became a slow motion. My eyes got slowly bigger when my ankle twisted because of the movement and vibration. I slowly loss my balance and I can't find something to support me. I close my eyes and wait for the big bang.

I instantly open my eyes when a strong hand pulls my bicep. His eyes were bigger than usual and he is saying something I can't recognize because of the situation. My eyes got bigger and a groan escaped my mouth. Fuck! My butt hurts. I have no choice than to lay on the ground and while tightening my jaw instead of shouting.

"Holiest crap! Ugh," I heard Estelle said.

I slowly lift my body. My butt hurts but whatever! Tumingin ako to the ceiling and it is a bedrock. I groan ones again because of the puwit. I want to massage it but I can't. It'll be the most nakakahiya moment of my life. Massaging your puwit in front of your friends, what the hell are you even thinking!?

Anyway, the cave possesses a florescent lights all the way through. I glance at the three. They are still in the verge of self-ranting. I stand properly, even though my puwit hurts, and walk by myself. I thump my feet and the floor is very solid. I use my elbow to touch the wall, it's very solid as well. But something is strange. I reach my bag from my back and open it. I grab my camera and capture some photos.

I slowly walk and tinitingan ang lugar kung nasaan kami. It's a typical cave alike but this is a man made underground passage way. I continued walking pero I remembered that I have kasama pala. I turn my head and I saw them checking the place. I shrug my shoulders and started stroll.