XIII-CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12: What's your real intention?

"Loris, you can go first and I'll be there after going into the comfort room," Estelle said.

Loris nods at Estelle and left the room before her. He directly open the door, which he finds weird. Loris shrugged his shoulder as he walk on the hallway. Estelle stared at Loris for a bit before she thought of fixing her things because she felt someone staring at her.

Estelle walk out of their music room but realized something. She stop at the door and glanced at the instruments inside. She smirked as she dropped her bag and proceed into the grand piano. Her eyes weren't shocked when someone entered the room.

"So, she is the watcher," Estelle thought as she uncovered the grand piano.

Estelle sit on the chair and turn her head around. She slightly smile when she saw the woman. The woman is shorter than her and is more petite than her. Her hair is ponytailed and she is wearing the sky blue uniform that corresponds to the section two.

"Hey, bagohan," the woman said then she extended her arms.

Estelle stand and turn her body. She extends her arm too and they shook their hands. Estelle immediately pulled her hand and go back to the chair of the piano.

"Estelle, do you know why are we trap here?"

Estelle's eyes narrowed. The woman approached the piano and stayed beside it. She is looking at Estelle intently. Estelle raised her head into her direction. Estelle smirked and sighed sarcastically.

"Three years ago, I am once excited for a hiking activity. I am previously excited meeting new acquaintances." She glanced at Estelle. "But everything vanished when we realized we are all trapped."

The woman's tears are falling like a falls. Estelle just frown. "I don't see any reason as to why she is telling me that," Estelle thought as she  slightly shaked her head.

The woman suddenly chuckled. Estelle just stared at the woman with a blank face. The woman faced her while chuckling. "I'm sorry." The woman chuckled. "That's none of your business."

"It's good that you knew," Estelle thought.

The woman faced the ceiling. "It was an exciting draw on who's going to be part of that fucking hiking activity. I don't mean to discriminate our former classmates but all of the person you will see here in UA are all smart." The woman bowed her head and faced the floor. "The rest is history until we came an realized it's a trap. It's funny to think that we are all smart but we are outsmarted.

Estelle's attention was caught by the last sentence. Estelle unconsciously tapped a key and started playing an instrumental music. The woman look at her with her eyes are blurred by her own tears.

Estelle is in the middle of playing the music when the woman cried and cried. She is continuously wiping her tears again and again. Estelle stopped the music all of sudden when she felt someone at the back staring at her sharply.

She glanced at the back but she find no body. The bell immediately rang and it only means one thing, it's already Self-governing Hour. Estelle started to run but the woman pulled her hair back into the center of the room.

Estelle groaned like a tiger because of the heaviness of the woman's hand. Estelle twisted her body. She pulled her knee and then push her legs into the woman's side. The woman groaned and so she pulled Estelle's hair harder. Estelle immediately tightened her fist and after that she punched straight into the woman's face. The woman was induced to let go of Estelle's hair to rub her redish face.

Estelle took this opportunity to give a distance between them. The woman is looking at her with a narrowed eyes and clenched jaw. Estelle on the other hand is fixing her messed hair without giving a glanced to the woman.

The woman stood up and approached Estelle. Estelle immediately gazed at her. She is wore her famous poker face and just stared at the woman looking at her with vengeance. Estelle rolled her eyes and clenched her jaw.

Estelle approached the woman and use her heavy right hook and then punched the woman's right neck. The woman got out of balanced. She raised her head and her tears are falling. Her eyes are already reddish and is narrowed to Estelle. She clenched her jaws and her teeth are grinded with each other.

"What do you think you're doing, woman?" Estelle said while staring at the woman's window of soul.

The woman putted her hands on her neck and smirk at Estelle. Her tears are still freely falling but she is smirking like a gangster. Estelle rolls her eyes.

"This woman is sick," Estelle thought.

"What!?" The woman scanned the area. "It's Self-governing Hour." She pointed herself. "I can do whatever I want" —she pointed Estelle— "to you."

Estelle smirked. She chuckled a bit and scanned the woman's body. "Before you could do anything to me" —Estelle pointed at her self— "I will make sure that you are already dying. Remember that always." Estelle approached her bag. "I can be heartless and fearless as Heartle Cepheus."

Estelle left the music room after she got her bag with her. On her way home, there is nothing that had been bugging her either the reflections of what did that woman or about the rogues that performs a massacre during SH.

Few moments later, the woman is walking into the Underground Forest while her hand is putting a pressure on her neck. She was groaning and groaning everytime she unconsciously tap her neck. When she arrived at a certain area, even though she is having a hard time, she bowed her head for a second.

She stand properly while grinding her teeth and her face were winkled. "Ms. Myan, Ellie Park reporting."

Ms. Myan immediately smirked and cleared her throat. "So what's the news? It's better be good, Ellie, or else..."

Ellie swallowed a lump on her throat. "I'm sorry, Ms. Myan.

Ms. Myan immediately turn her head around and narrowed her eyes on Ellie. "Estelle beaten you up?

She silently cleared hear throat and started telling what happened. On the other hand, in the lair of the Anonymous Legionary, each member is present. Anonymous Head is watching the SAC office via invisible surveillance camera.

"Anonymous Head, I don't think they are the thiefs," Anonymous E said.

Anonymous Head turned her head into Anonymous E's direction. "What makes you think of that, Anonymous E. The fingerprints are match to theirs."

Anonymous E stand and sigh. "We are in a generation of technology, Anonymous Head. Everything can be copied in a minute." He sit on his chair back.

"Anonymous Head,"—Anonymous N stood up and proceeded into Anonymous Head's back. She pointed a certain part of the monitor—" they look innocent."

Anonymous Head stared at the screen. The SAC School Monitor is talking with the three newbies, Oliver , Heartle and Loris. Anonymous N came back into her chair. Anonymous Head scanned the area and gazed at each one of the Anonymous Legionary members.

"Looks could be deceiving sometimes. Sometimes what we expect is different from what it is truly. This fellows is just like us, hiding each others true colors. Colors that can lit up the world but mostly can darken the world."

End Of The Chapter 12

Other works:

KEEPING THE KEEPER

LOVING MY LOVER

TAKE A ONE-SHOT

Dedicated to jerneja_psenicnik & QueenIanne5