XXVII-CHAPTER 26

Chapter 26: Who wants to play along?

Estelle opened her eyes. To her surprise, she is not in the forest anymore. A white ceiling and walls with a scent of medicine is surrounding her. Her body is alright and she can't feel any pain at all.

She slowly lift her body as she heard a running steps. The door immediately opened and she saw Loris letting himself in. She raised her eyebrows as soon as Oliver and Heartle followed. Without any words they immediately checked Estelle while she is still stunned as to why am she is here and the others too. Bakit nga ba?

"What happened?" Heartle mumbled while examining Estelle's body.

Estelle just shrugged her shoulder and look at Loris. Loris look at her too and sighed at the same time. "Estelle, I thought you are internalizing? God, I don't know but I suddenly felt something a while ago," he said while whispering the latter.

Estelle rolled her eyes. "Supposedly—"

"Shut it, Silly." Loris roll his eyes while caressing Estelle's hair.

Estelle rolled her eyes as well. "What's the big deal? I didn't felt pain and I don't feel hurt. It's just that, that trauma is attacking me again," she thought.

"By the way," —Estelle immediately glance at Heartle— "we got a masamang news."

The two, Loris and Oliver, glance at Estelle. Heartle looks away while biting her lower lip. Loris faces the ceiling as soon as Estelle gazed at him. Oliver put his lips together and look away.

"Whatever bad news is that, I don't mind for as long as it is not about dogs," she thought while slightly pout my lips and closed her eyes.

Heartle sighed loudly. "All of us" —Estelle open my eyes and face Heartle which is closing its eyes intently— "are required to accept that," Heartle said before she bowed to Estelle.

"That?" Estelle eyes narrowed while waiting for their answer.

Nagkatinginan silang tatlo. Estelle's being became uneasy all of a sudden. Heartle grinded her teeth as she put her lips together. Oliver leaned his back on the wall while Loris put his hands on his pocket.

"What is that 'that'?" Estelle said.

Heartle closed her eyes and gripped Loris' hands. "Dynamite, Omelette and Gelatin."

"Dog?" Estelle whispered while narrowing her eyes.

On the other hand in the Anonymous Legionary, Anonymous Head called for a meeting. She is in her seat and is patiently waiting for everyone to come over. While waiting, she is playing with her nails while thinking about Estelle. It's been a while since they met. Should she meet Estelle again?

Her eyes started blinking when she heard some footsteps approaching. The door opened and ten cloaked person entered the room. She sat properly and put her lips together. When the members are on their spots, they bowed their head in unison. They took their seats after.

"So, what's the news?" Anonymous Head said immediately.

Anonymous R and Anonymous E exchanged glances. Anonymous R sighed and faced Anonymous Head. "The hag is back in action. She wants to organize a sports festival in a week from now. Thankfully," —Anonymous R look at Anonymous E— "she wants us, the SAC and COR, to do it for her."

Anonymous Head nodded her head. "Alright."

Nanlaki ang mata ng lahat. Does Anonymous Head want to play with the wicked hag? Does this mean she wants to end this sooner than later? Any other plans?