XXII-CHAPTER 21

Chapter 21: Should I let my curiosity eat me?

Estelle

"I can't believe you forgot about it,"
Theo whispered.

I am in the Underground Mall together with my Master Theo Vuitton. After that talk with Bea, he invited me to join him buy some stuffs in the Underground Mall. I am pushing the cart while he is the one picking his stuff.

My face frown at the products. It's a variation of different products but the common denominator of all of it is two hundred milliliters per product. I glance at Theo and he is busy doing his job. I just shrug my shoulders and scans the area to at least kill my boredom.

The mall is quite. I don't know why but we are just the ones here. Even the sales ladies are not on their marks. The cashiers are just facing the ceiling. What's wrong with this people? I can't help comparing Underground World and Real World just because of the boredom that Theo is giving me.

"Theo," I said while scanning the area.

I hear a hum so I turn my head on him. He is still busy. I sigh. Maybe I should say this later. The question is, can my answer wait for later? I keep silent while following him.

"Estelle," he said suddenly.

"What?" I replied while looking at him.

He stand and face me. "Why did you call me a while ago?"

Nanlaki ang mata ko. He sigh heavily and put the product he is holding on the cart. He approach me slowly while having a eye contact with me. I lick my lower lip and then press it together with my upper lip.

"Are you testing my patience again, Estelle?" Theo said with a straight face.

I cleared my throat immediately. I need answers so must not test him. "What do you mean by 'I can't believe you forgot it'?" —I look down and then up again— "I am certain that it means something, Theo."

Theo raise her two brows as he slowly nod his head. He look down and smirk. He closes his eyes and then he eye me. "Do you really forgot about it?"

My lips parted while my brows meet. "Forgot about what?"

He sealed his lips as he close his eyes. "Nevermind." He leans back and step back.

"Theo, look, I need to know," I said while leaning forward.

Theo opens his eyes and glared at me. "Estelle, just... don't push this," Theo said oppressively.

"But Theo, I feel like" —the bell rings— "I need to—"

My eyes widen in an instant. I was cut by the soft lips sealed into mine. Those lips who is passionately moving against mine. I was about to push him but his arms are already sealed into my waist that brought this tiny tingling sensation in my belly. Theo pulled me closer as he bit my lower lip. My lips parted because of the pain and Theo took that opportunity to evade my mouth.

Every motion of his tongue makes me feel the heating sensation. Every gesture of his tongue inside my mouth vanishes all of my consciousness. Every single touch of his hot saliva gives me the warmth I kind of long. What's happening to me?

My legs already is shaking. Suddenly, I just felt my back on a wall and at the same time Theo's movement became rougher. He's gestures became hungry and longing. As he conquer my mouth, he also is slowly conquering my soul. I am so out of myself already. I don't know how to bring back the sane Estelle.

I slowly lift my hands and gently put it into his neck. I push him closer to me and at the same time I begin to move with the groove of the sensation. Our tongues battles with each other in my mouth. My hands are wandering around his neck while my mouth is still being sealed on this lips.

Theo pulled his tongue out of my mouth. I thought he was ending this sensation but I am totally wrong. Theo's lips lick my lips again and again. "I miss this," Theo said in between of what he is currently doing, kissing me.

A moaned escaped my mouth when he constantly bit my lips at the same time suck it. My body temperature is heating up. Theo pulled his arms off my waist and transferred it into my nape. He pulled me closer. I decided to let him eat my mouth.

The sensation doubled when I am dancing with his groove. I encircled my legs on his waist and I felt a big bulge in between but I don't care. We remained kissing, nipping and biting each other's lips. Theo transferred his palms on my lower hip to support my weight. He stopped for a while so I decided to take this opportunity to get my vengeance.

I pulled his nape and started kissing him again. I bit his upper lip and nip it. I felt Theo's lips formed a smile. He bit my lower lip too so another moan escape my mouth. Crap! This sensation is giving me a turn on. Both of us are sweating and I'm wet down there.

"Theo," I said when he transferred his lips on my upper lip. He didn't reply me formally thus he hummed. I am dying to know the answer but my brain is clouded with this fucking sensation.

Theo left my lips and traced my mouth into my right earlobe. As he did it, my knees began to loss it's power. I have been feeling a tingling sensation in my belly. Wait. Estelle wake up! What the fuck are you doing? Your having an affair with your colleague! Shit!

I immediately dropped my legs and arms down. Theo is still kissing my neck but I tired pushing him off me. I sigh. Theo stops and face me with a grimace on his face. I dropped his hands and sigh. I immediately fix my hair and look away.

"What's your problem, Estelle?" Theo said as he step back.

I lick my lips and sigh. "Theo" —I look away— "this is wrong." I face him again. "We are colleagues right?"

Theo nods his head. "Just colleagues," Theo whispered.

"We are reprimanded from doing this, right?" I said while my palm is on the front.

"But—"

"Stop!" I raised my hand. "Just stop." I sigh. "What we did is breaking the rules." I bow my head. "How will I face this?"

"Estelle—"

"Theo, I think I should go." I sigh and scan the area. "Yeah, I probably should."

"Fuck—"

I left him immediately but before I got a long distance I heard him mumbled something. "Why do fate always keeps us apart?"

End Of Chapter 21

Other works:

KEEPING THE KEEPER

LOVING MY LOVER

TAKE A ONE-SHOT

Dedicated to SGWYNOCAMPO & JAILarissa