XXXIII-CHAPTER 32

Chapter 32: Do you think it's a beautiful disaster?

"Estelle always shines just like what Oliver always call her, Stellar," Loris said while looking Estelle performing on stage.

"Yeah, she is not like the both of you," Oliver said while chuckling.

Loris and Heartle turn their heads on Oliver at the same time because of that insult. Loris is keeped his poker face however, Heartle is glaring at Oliver. Oliver didn't mind the both of them. He is smirking while looking at Estelle.

Oliver's eyes got bigger. Loris and Heartle frowned because of the obvious confusion in Oliver's eyes. They immediately glanced at Estelle and found that she is dodging an arrow. Instead of helping, the three sit properly and watch Estelle gracefully doing it. The audience were stunned and the judges too.

"Let's welcome the contestants back to proceed into our awarding ceremony!" Celestine said as the lady of the ceremony.

One by one, the contestants walk into the stage while smiling. Estelle is using her usual poker face. Oliver, Loris and Heartle are cheering for her as Estelle glance at them. She smiled slightly and put her poker face back.

Celestine gazes at the audience while keeping a smile on her face. She looked at the paper and gazes back at the audience. "The third placer goes to the sixth contestant, Maurine Tano!"

The judges approached and  congratulated Maurine. The judges handed the medal and the bouquet after it. They took some photos, which is mainly for the journalism team, while the crowd is cheering for 3rd place winner. Maurine immediately proceeded into the platform for the winners and smiled at everyone.

Celestine looked at the paper that contains the list of the winners before she smiled and faced everyone in the crowd. The drums are rolling for a sound effect. "For the second place, Teasurly Marks!"

The judges approached Teasurly. They congratulated her as they passed her prize into her. Picture taking again before she left for the platform. She stood a distance from Maurine—making sure that there is a spot for the 1st place winner between them.

"Who do you think will win the gold?" Celestine asked while her eyes seems having hidden something. The crowd states different names. "I am honored to announce that the winner of the rhythmic gymnastics is—"

"Who is it?" Kylian cut the chase.

Heartle expected that Celestine will roll her eyes. But instead of rolling her eyes, Celestine smiled widely as she eyed Estelle. "The SAC Secretary! Estelle Clemence!"

Loris, Oliver and Heartle stood up while clapping their hands. The judges approached Estelle. One judge assisted Estelle on her medal. Another judge gave the trophy. The last judge gave her a bouquet of flowers. Estelle proceeded into the platform with Maurine and Teasurly beside her. They took some photos and after that, they left the stage one by one.

Oliver, Loris and Heartle approached Estelle after the picture taking. Loris and Oliver is at the back of Heartle. Heartle immediately hugged Estelle and vice versa.

"Alam ko na you'll win," Heartle said while hugging Estelle.

Estelle chuckled because of Heartle's language. "Pretty confident about my rotten skills?" Estelle said as she let go of Heartle.

Loris and Oliver chuckled because of Estelle's boasting. Rotten skills? Is that how she defines how she gracefully dodge every arrows? Loris shakes his head while looking at Estelle.

"How about let's have a little fun? It's a festival after all," Estelle said while gazing at each of them.

"So, what are you suggesting, Stellar?" Oliver asked while narrowing his eyes on Estelle.