XXVI-CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25: How does that feel?

"Where are you pupunta?" Heartle said as she pulled Estelle's hands.

Estelle licks her lips as she face the ground. "Internalize," she said before she left the squad in the platform.

Why would she do that? Is there something that's making her doubt herself? The squad is just staring at her as she gets farther.  Heartle just shrugged her shoulders and stood up. Oliver and Loris, on the other hand, is still on their spots. Heartle turned her body around into the boys' direction and look at the both of them.

Estelle proceeded into the southern part of Underground Academy which is the Underground Forest area. Her mind is purely thinking of that gaze that Mrs. Margaux gave. What's with that certain gaze? Does that mean something or it's just a plain and meaningless one?

Estelle continued walking despite of the thoughts she's been busy thinking of. She was about to enter the forest when I noticed a different smell. It's a smell of something that already know what but still she decided to examine the place and see for herself.

As she scanned the area, her heart beat starts vibrating erratically. Her hands are starting to shake a bit. However, she still continued scanning. Her eyes got bigger as she fully realized her suspicion. She found someone in the woods. It is wearing the same uniform as hers in a male version. He is a guy and watching a Belgian Malinois playing around.

"Should I face my fear?" Estelle thought.

Her eyes narrowed as she slowly approach them. Yes, she will face her fear. She swallowed a lump on her throat as she took her first step. She closed her eyes and took a long breath. Who says she can't conquer her trauma? She is Estelle Kethyst Clemence, she can inject fear but can also clear it.

She sigh and opened her eyes. It widened in an instant when that dog starts running into her standpoint. She got glued as the owner, she assumed, turn his head on the running dog. Crap! What should she do?

She isn't moving while her soul are already flying out of her body. Her hands are shaking like an earthquake. Her heart started beating erratically again as soon as the dog made its way. Should she run?

Her eyes started to blink while her breathing became uneven visibly. What should she do? She must not run or else it'll happen again and again. The dog starts sniffing her. Estelle's color started to vanish. Her hands are still shaking but she managed to make it a fist.

She closed her eyes intently when the dog started licking her ankles. Her sight became different in an instant.

"Mama, Papa!" the young Kethyst shouted as the dog was running towards her direction.

Her tears started falling and her legs are shaking because of the pressure. But despite of that circumstance, she continued running because the big dog is approaching her with a loud bark. She doesn't like dogs especially the dog of the young Nikter which is the one whom is approaching her.

"Mama!" she shouted again when the dog was already on her side.

Another set of tears fell and she dropped myself on the ground as she felt the pain on her side. But eventually she became numb. She just cried while looking at the sunny skies. It's beautiful but she is in a disaster.

"Mama," Estelle mumbled before her eyesight became a blur.

Kasabay ng pagtulo ng luha ni Estelle ay ang pagkahimatay niya. Theo immediately catch her before she fell on the ground. His eyes got bigger as he fix Estelle on his arms. His whole body became uneasy.

"I'm sorry, Zoccoletta." He stood up while Estelle is on his arms. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. If only..."

Theo immediately started strolling while Chicco, his dog, is silently following them. Theo immediately proceeded into the central part of the UA. The area is clear and it's strange that no one isn't strolling around. It's class hour but where the janitors? They must be cleaning the campus right now.

Theo have already reach the hospital. His sweat are falling already and he is catching his breath at the same time. The nurses and doctors immediately approach him.

"What happened to her?" the doctor said while approaching them.

Theo shakes his head. "She loss her consciousness after" —he place Estelle on the bed carefully— "she got chased by."

Naningkit ang mata ng doktor. "That's impossible," the doctor thought.

Theo raised his brows to the doctor. The doctor immediately look away and started checking on Estelle. Theo sigh and started searching for Chicco. Theo shakes his head when he found Chicco outside. It is resting while its head is facing the ground as if it is ashamed.

"Chicco," he said as he approached his dog.

Chicco lift his head. It's eyes are blurry so Theo immediately sprinted. Theo caressed Chicco's head while humming. He parted his lips when Chicco's tears fell.

"Don't worry, Chicco. We will make Zoccoletta love us both," Theo said while staring straight at Chicco's window of soul.

"Will she?" said by someone from behind.

It's Mrs. Margaux and she is chuckling. Theo clenched his jaw as he stood up and face the old hag. Theo smirked at Mrs. Margaux all of a sudden.

"Yes. She will, Margaux."

Mrs. Margaux's color started to vanish. "She will?" She started chuckling again despite of a certain something that she is feeling. "Oh, I remembered. You actually made her fell in love." She forcibly widen her eyes. "Also, you fell into her spell too."

Mrs. Margaux is still chuckling while Theo's face started to reden. His jaw are tightened and his fist are shaking. There are some that are eavesdropping but when they felt Theo's aura changed, they left one by one.

"What a funny love story you have, Theo Nikter Vuitton," Mrs. Margaux added.

"It's funny?" Theo said in a dull voice. "I don't think so." He smirked. "I didn't feel the humor after all. How about I'll kill your other subordinates to have some fun?"

Mrs. Margaux face became serious. She narrowed her eyes on Theo. "Don't you dare," she whispered in a bold manner.

Theo look away. He gazed at the skies with a scowl in his face. "Aprilyn, Mae and Kendall? Maybe I'll call them the" —he looked back at Mrs. Margaux— "Black Trio."

"How did you kn—"

"I didn't kill someone close to me if I am nothing," —he smirked once again— "Margaux. Remember, you may be the ruler but I am the rule." Theo turned his face into a poker one. "You are nothing if I am nothing and higher than you."

Mrs. Margaux swallowed a lump on her throat. Her color have totally vanished. Her whole being has totally fell into nothing. Theo's words keep on replaying in her head.

"Keep up, Margaux, because I know your planning something" —he started walking— "again."

End of the Chapter 25

Other works:

KEEPING THE KEEPER

LOVING MY LOVER

TAKE A ONE-SHOT

Dedicated to _christellaaa ashagraphics Bjishi cutesiashang DaYeon_EXO charmclique Jessicalangpo fabulousathena