VIII-CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7: What's the result?

"Loris!" Heartle shouted.

Loris immediately stand because he is sitting in the sofa. He followed Heartle's voice which leads him to the kitchen. He frown while he scanned the area.

"What's wrong, Heartle?"

Heartle turn back with a pout on her lips. "We don't have pag-kain. It's already time for pananghalian!"

Loris' lips lined after he took a deep breath. "Alright, let's buy some groceries together."

"Malamang," Heartle said while massaging her tummy.

"Ano yung narinig ko na together!?" Oliver said while sprinting into their direction.

Loris turned his body around. He raised his brows. Oliver stopped near the sink. "Are you together, Shoal and Admirer!?"

Loris and Heartle look at him flatly. Oliver sighed in relief. "Oh fudge, I thought it's already end of the world," Oliver thought.

"We are going to the grocery. Do you want to join us? Let's invite Estelle too," Loris said while his hands are having some gestures.

Oliver nodded back and forth. "I'm in but I think Stellar isn't going with us. I invited her to play with me but do you know what she did?" He put his arms in his hips. "Stellar, maybe I should call her Rejector, just slam" —he pointed Estelle's room—"that fudging door!"

Heartle chuckled. "What laro you want to laro with her ba?"

Oliver slightly smirk. "Rock, paper and scissors."

Heartle and Loris glanced at each other. Now they get it as to why Oliver has been rejected. They shake their head in unison as they left Oliver on the kitchen.

"Oliver must be baliw already," Heartle thought.

Heartle, Oliver and Loris are heading into the Underground Supermarket to, obviously, buy some products. It's already one o'clock in the afternoon and they are all starving. Estelle was left in the apartment to organize everything and because she wants to secure the apartment by herself.

While they are on the way, the three are scanning the area. The weather is sunny and the places that they passed through are very silent. The weather is fine but the place is gloomy itself. The three aren't talking with each other as they go through.

When they arrive at the Underground Supermarket, the crew immediately smiled. Loris nodded at the crew while the two, Heartle and Oliver, directly grab a different cart without giving much attention to the crew.

Oliver and Loris will be assigned in the food sections, since Heartle wants to be with herself only, while Heartle is assigned in cleaning and hygiene sections. After grabbing the cart they split into different directions. The Underground Supermarket is twice as big as the usual supermarkets in the city that's why there's a very small percentage that their paths will cross.

Heartle is checking her list at the same time she is pushing the cart. She is busy reading the list and putting some products on the cart but, suddenly, she heard a gossip from two unknown girls in a certain area.

"12th Rogue Championship is it true that the Rogue Society will host tomorrow tonight?" girl number 1 said.

"What is she exactly want to sabi?" Heartle thought while frowning. She moved closer to clearly eavesdrop the conversation.

"Char, ume-english ka na ha!" The two girls giggled at the same time.

"It's English but hindi siya understandable. What a trying hard gaga, like me," Heartle thought while giggling.