Author's Note

Title: CONUNDRUM THRILL

Author: L
(Laceagro)

Genre: TEEN FICTION, MYSTERY / THRILLER , ACTION & SCIENCE FICTION

Language: TAGALOG, ENGLISH & SPANISH

SQUAD TRILOGY NO. 1

Heartle Cepheus is girl with a tremendous ability in shooting. Oliver Yacine is guy who is a  computer expert. Loris Amaury is the guy that you can call a human encyclopedia. Last but not the least, Estelle Clemence the human lie detector. Together they are the top agents of ASS.

ASS stands for Association of Special Spies. It's an agency where spying is their specialty. One day, the HOLE Squad went into a very confusing mission. A confusing mission that corresponds to a confusing thrill.

Welcome to Underground Academy, the school of conundrum thrill.

Will they accept the challenge?

THIS IS INSPIRED BY:

FALLING of Harry Styles
IT'S STARTS WITH YOU AND ME of the movie Desendants
SPACE BETWEEN of Dove Cameron and Sofia Carson
MEMORIES of Maroon Five
HERO of Christina Perri

#Author'sChikaMoment

Hello readers, followers and everyone! First and foremost, I just wanted to say thank you for clicking into this story. It really means a lot to me as a writer (wannabe).

This is my second story. The first one is entitled Keeping the Keeper. You don't need to read it if you are not interested in romance story. But it would still mean a lot if you will try it. I'm not forcing you, okay?

I actually don't have a plot on this. Basta kung ano lang ang maisip ko habang sinusulat to. Mystery kasi siya so mas minabuti ko nalang na wag planuhin (Akala mo naman kung sinong magaling) and it was a success, maraming nagsasabi na mysterious talaga daw ito (Feeler Alert!). Pero hindi ninyo alam gaano kahirap magisip ng isususunod.

This story isn't your typical school story because I managed to twist this cliche story. I change the characters' traits for a change and for favorable fiction. Mga one of a kind kumbaga ang ating mga bida. I also added few scenarios and everything that's still a secret. I hope I can manage to meet your expectations as you go through pero if hindi, feel free to tell me about it.

The thing that I can't guarantee you is the grammatical errors and typographical errors. Though I already revise this for better reading experience, I am a human with imperfections. I am not a professional writer but I am trying to be there. Your comments are very much appreciated either it's a motivational one or a simple rant.

If you are perfectionist, I recommend that you can go and buy some books on the bookstore. If you are willing to read this, go on read it. I'll be delighted to know that because readers now a days don't read works from newbie writers (that's a fact).

Actually the first title na gusto ko para sa story na ito ay ASS:HOLE. Bakit? Ganito kasi yan, diba ang ASS ay nangangahulugan na Association of Special Spies. Tapos kung kukunin mo ang pinakaunang letters sa mga pangalan ng four main characters it'll be HOLE. ASS plus HOLE equals, ASSHOLE. Actually naisip ko ito noong mga araw na puro kalokohan ang nasaisipan ko. Please bear with my seasonal attitude.

Then, I named this as Underground Academy because I can't think of any nice name. I know titling it as Underground Academy isn't a good name either but wala na talaga akong maisip. I am clouded with what to write and I forgot about the title, which is not good because titles must be eye-catching (Feeler talaga). Since I'm giving this a new face, I will call this now as the Conundrum Thrill.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who left an opinion on this story before I made this revision version. Thank you for criticizing me and this book. It really helped me think of what could be the possible twist I may add.

Anyways, this is a work of fiction. Everything that is written here that has a resemblance in any thing in reality is used fictionally or it's a pure coincidence. Don't judge me for writing cliche stories because I am not writing to impress. I write to share some of my imagination and knowledge. Also, I enjoy challenging myself to twist a cliche story.

Plagiarism is a crime and I hope you won't commit it. Transmission of my story by any means is a crime. Don't be a criminal.

I accept critics but I won't tolerate bullying.

The prologue is waiting...