VII-CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6: A hide and seek?

"Fuck!" Oliver shouted when Estelle punched him on his stomach.

"PMS, moron," Estelle said before walking out.

A big dark room as if it's the wicked witches lair. The sound of the air-con oozes all the way through a everyone's hair. The ticking classic clock formulates a pressure. This is the place of the Anonymous Legionary.

"Anonymous Head, four new faces came into the picture. What should we do?" said by Anonymous U while looking straight at Anonymous Head.

"Recruited by Mrs. Rivera herself?" Anonymous Head asked while silently putting her palms on the table.

"It's possible, Anonymous Head, but I don't think so. The newbies looks like a curious cats," Anonymous N said.

"They must be trapped then. Everything has purpose but what is the purpose of this newbies?" She lift her palm on the air. "May I have some photo?"

Anonymous E handed an envelope. Anonymous Head collected and open it. It's dark but it's visible that her eyes got bigger than the usual. She gradually examine the photos. She narrowed her eyes at a certain photo. She rolled her eyes as she put the photos on the table.

"Do you have some finger prints that has been tested already?" She said after putting her palms back on the table.

"Yes, Anonymous Head. According to the results..." Anonymous D scanned the area and cleared his throat. "They are the four students that has been missing for three years."

Anonymous Head's eyes widened but eventually nodded her head back and forth. "Nobody can actually recognize the four missing students. It has been a mystery of UA for less than three years."

On the other hand, the other members of Anonymous Legionary were shook mentally because they are highly reprimanded to show some reactions if not necessary. Anonymous Head stand and stoll.

"They must be the thief," Anonymous Head said as she walk out.

On the other hand, Loris, Estelle and Oliver are currently in their rooms. Loris is cleaning his room while the two, Oliver and Estelle, is still in their rooms having a guilty mind and heart.

Heartle is in the living room and is checking the newly delivered packages. She instantly go to the kitchen and grabbed a knife to open the big package. When she was about to slice the tape, Loris appeared in the living room.

He silently watched Heartle. Heartle lift her head as soon as she detected a presence. She smiled. Loris got confused but nonetheless he smiled too. He immediately left Heartle in the living room. He directly approached and knocked on Estelle's room.

"Estelle, I need you as soon as possible," he said while knocking.

The door opened and Estelle's messy face and hair popped. Napangiwi si Loris but nonetheless he smiled after. He took a deep breath while Estelle is looking at him boredly.

"Good morning, I just wanted to ask you about Heartle's—"

"Heartle's actions? Like yesterday she burst out and then now she's being nice?"

Loris nodded and Estelle rolled her eyes. "Why is Loris stupid today?"

"PMS, dude," Estelle said before closing the door.

"PMS? Premenstrual Syndrome? Damn. I should have not asked." Loris though.

A few moments later, the HOLE Squad is in the living room because Loris said so. The three, Oliver, Estelle and Heartle, are sitting on a long sofa while Loris is in the front with a white board and with the catalog he got yesterday.