II-CHAPTER 1

"Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men, but they have a much higher pain tolerance."

~ Psychology Facts ~

Chapter 1: What's the plan?

Estelle bit her lip before she could unfold the paper since it's rumpled. She grim. "A map?"

"Fuck, Estelle and Oliver, labas now! May mga papunta na there! I already exited, kayo when you want!?" Heartle said in a urging manner.

Estelle's soul bounced because of that. She instantly run without any noise from her footsteps. Oliver, on the other hand, checked the area first before going out. Both of them are on the different paths but they crossed in the hallway. Estelle nodded and Oliver already got the connotation.

"Heartle, I'm meeting you within five minutes. Find a public cab." Estelle said while keeping her earpiece. She grab it out of her ear and shoot it on the river.

She run into the bush to change her costume. When she got there,  wild flowers and grasses embraced her feet but she didn't gave a damn. She pull her pouch which is  hidden in between the roots of a big tree. She switched her clothes into a casual wear and act as if nothing took place.

When she appeared at the highway, a cab stopped into her area and then she instantly get in. She shut the door directly and peeked at someone beside her. Her face frown became it's not Heartle she is seeing.

"Dakong mababaw ang tubig is with tagahanga." Oliver said.

Estelle rolled her eyes. "If you are not very good at understanding a person, you might see Oliver as a moron," she thought.

What he meant about 'dakong mababaw ang tubig' is a shoal which means or is equivalent to Heartle and the tagahanga refers to Loris. Then, the cab went on to their destination.

Estelle suddenly recalled the paper. She fix the bag in her lap and stared at it. "If everything happens for a reason, what could be the reason why you are in my hands now?" she whispered.

"Do you think your bag will answer you, huh, Stellar?"

Estelle glared at Oliver. She is actually okay being called Stellar but the fact that he insulted Estelle in a way as the little psychiatrist slash psychologist hurts her pride, big time.

Oliver just lifted his brows as he opened a lollipop. He was supposedly be eating it but Estelle got it before he can ever done it. Oliver just sigh and never bother Estelle again.

Estelle is finally home. A home that looks exactly like a castle. Every piece and corner of the place says elegance. The guard opened the gate for her. "My parents said that this is our home but why can't I feel that special feeling? This is like a big jar but it's vacant. What should I add to fill this?" Estelle whispered.

She is moving toward the fountain. This fountain looks classic but some of the details, a very small ones, are modernized. It's so beautiful. The way how the water dance makes your burden go and fly away.

She was glued on the spot when a certain smell evaded her nostrils. She smiled and turn back. "Pa, your creepy."

Her father approached her while giggling. She hugged her father and her father hugged her too. "Going on a mission again?"

She chuckled. "I know we are reprimanded to say anything about the mission but what can I do? My parents are psychologist and psychiatrist. They will know eventually," she thought.

Her father let go as he smirked. He took a deep breath while his eyes are glued to hers. "I miss you, sweetheart."

Her face softened. She can tell that her father is not lying. "I miss you too, papa. Should we go in? I'm sure mama is waiting for us."