XXXVIII-CHAPTER 37

Chapter 36: Is this a collaboration?

Ang tatlong miyembro ng HOLE Squad at hindi nakatulog ng mahimbing kagabi. After everyone grasped the news, Oliver immediately grabbed his laptop to check if everything is legit. To his desmay, it was all true. He even found photos of both Theo and Estelle kissing on the office and inside the supermarket.

Oliver and Heartle is in the living without even thinking of taking a bath. Loris, on the other hand, braced himself to lead the group. He needs to be in sane for the group. He woke up early this morning and did the household chores alone. At this moment, Loris is in the kitchen. He is already plating their breakfast.

Loris closed his eyes and sighed. "Everyone, breakfast is ready!" he said while opening his eyes.

Loris didn't hear a response. He didn't even hear a noise of footsteps. Even the crickets didn't answered Loris. Loris slapped the table and it made a loud bang. Suddenly, he heard some steps approaching his direction. Oliver and Heartle's frown entered the room.

"Breakfast," Loris said plainly.

Heartle rolled her eyes while Oliver lifted his one cheek and shook his head. Then, both of them started walking into the table. Loris' eyes widen when he felt other presence approaching. Heartle and Oliver seated already while Loris took off the apron and walked into the door's direction. Heartle and Oliver glanced at each other in confusion.

Loris is already beside the door when a knock echoed in the area. Loris cleared his throat before slowly opening it. His eyes grew bigger when he saw a black cloth. Loris ready his guard for possible sudden attacks. When the door fully opened, around ten cloaked men entered his vision.

The nearer one didn't bother his presence and started walking inside. Loris raised his brow and lifted his arms to stop the cloaked man. The man stopped and slowly turn its head into Loris' direction. Loris kept a straight face. Then, the cloaked man slowly pulled his cloaked down. Loris' eyes grew bigger when he saw her face. Anonymous Head smirked.

"Care to let me enter, Mr. President?" she said sweetly while tapping his broad shoulder.

"What?"

"Gosh!"

Loris turned his head into the shout's direction. Oliver and Heartle's eyes got bigger. Oliver's lips parted and Heartle's palms were placed on her mouth. Loris sighed and pulled his arms down. Selentell rolled her eyes on Loris before entering.

"So, this is your humble abode," Anonymous Head said while her eyes lingered in their place. "Nice place. It's very visible that this is well planned."

The other members of Anonymous Legionary entered their apartment after Anonymous Head. Loris closed the door and followed their unexpected visitor. Then, Loris stopped and gazed at their visitors.

"Do you want to join us for breakfast?" Loris asked politely.

Anonymous Head turned her head into Loris as she smiled sarcastically. "No, thanks for the invitation but we are fine. You may eat your breakfast first." Her brows shot up. "Sorry for ruining your breakfast moment."

Loris nodded his head. "It's alright." He turned his head on both Heartle and Oliver. "Let's eat our breakfast first." He glanced at the Anonymous Legionary members. "Make yourself at home."

Heartle, Oliver and Loris entered the kitchen silently. One by one, they took their seats and started getting their own food. Heartle cleared her throat that's why Loris and Oliver looked at her curiously.

"Bakit ba they are here?" Heartle whispered while preparing her spoon.

Oliver didn't react but his ears are on while Loris shrugged his shoulders.