XVII-CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16: What have you done to yourself?

Heartle

"Ma'am Heartle?"

I glance to my likoran when a familiar voice approaches my ears. Nakita ko ang isa sa mga crew ng Underground Supermarket. If I remember correctly, she is the one who said like 'para mapansin ako ni Theo.' But wait if I remembered correctly, I never said my name. Paano niya nalaman?

"Ikaw nga po. Ako po pala si Aprilyn. Sorry po ha," she said while looking down.

I blink my mata bago I turn my body fully. She is wearing a different uniform today. She is very different from the last time we met but I can't figure out what. I shrug my balikat and faced her.

"How may I tulungan ka?"

She dahan-dahan looks away. Tumitig ako at her with simangot on my face. Tiningnan niya ako again but this time she opens her bunganga.

"Diba may kaibigan ka po? Yung babae na bagong secretary ni sir Theo?"

Tumango ang aking head and she nilagay ang kanyang hands on her back. Himilig siya closer to me.

"Sa atin lang po to ha." —Tumango ang ako and I lean closer to her— "namumutla po ata siya kahapon habang bumibili ng make-up sa Underground Mall."

I pull myself kaagad. Why would Estelle buy some cosmetics? She is not kikay. She has very sensitive skin too so she isn't a fan of chemicals. What the impyerno are you doing, Estelle?

It's been isang linggo when we officially started being part of the SAC and COR. At the same time, Estelle has been maputla and very lifeless. Hearing kung ano ang sinabi ni Aprilyn last week makes me think that Estelle is hiding something from us.

Loris, Oliver and I ay nasa loob ng restaurant sa Underground Mall. We are having a pananghalalian without Estelle, as usual, because she is busy with Theo since she work for him. Estelle has been maraming ginagawa. She wakes up at four and report at the office at six. She always go home at super late. I can't help being curious on what she is doing?

Nilagay ko ang aking fork and spoon sa lamesa. I bite my lip as I raise my head. "Let's talk about Estelle."

I return my head and both of them are looking at me with a frown on their faces. Loris twitches his brows and put the utensils down. Oliver puts his utensils as well as he sigh in frustration.

I lick my lower lip. "Do you know anong nagbago kay Estelle since the day of us being part of the SAC and COR?"

Loris and Oliver looks at each other. Oliver's lips parted while Loris just leaned his head backwards. I sigh boldly and thumps my hand on the table. Both of them sit properly all of a sudden with a active eyes.

"What kind of friends are you?" I fix my hair and look away. I glance back at them and they are looking at me as well. "Estelle has been wearing make ups."

Oliver's eyes widen and blinks it. "Oh, so Stellar is in love? Who's the unlucky guy?"

Napa-facepalm nalang ako. Why is Oliver acting childish in times like this? He is super morbo talaga! Oliver really sucks!

"What's wrong with that Heartle?" Loris said.

My eyes narrows at his. Seriously? The very smart Loris Amaury is asking me what's wrong? Does it mean I have higher IQ than him? I scratch my head because both of them are morbo! I immediately stand and grab my bag.

"¿Que haces?" Loris said.

"Just follow me if you want!" I said as I sprinted.

I am out of the restaurant when someone grabs my arm and that stopped me from running. I glance and it was Loris grimacing at me. I narrowed my eyes on him and raise my brow. I harshly pulled my arms and stand properly.

"What do you think why Estelle is so busy this past few days." I look at the tiled floor while I grind my teeth. "And don't tell me she is fucking in love."

"Heartle, Estelle isn't just serving for one person." My head immediately raised and my eyes narrowed. "Remember, Theo isn't just the School Monitor of SAC." He looks at me straight into my eyes. "He is also the Ace of COR. Basically, Estelle is serving for two different types of Ruler in one combined body."

I sigh while looking at the floor. I hear some footsteps approaching so I raised my head. I subconsciously rolled my eyes and twitch my lips.

"Admirer, I admire you," Oliver said while finger-hearting.

I roll my eyes and face them both. "I am certain that Estelle is hiding something. We are spies and our work is to spy. Who's up for it?"

We are at the doorstep of the SAC and COR office already. Our nameplates are changed into color gold so that it'll serve as our key to enter the office. We scanned our name plates in the laser scanner and the door automatically opened.

The cubicles are all vacant because it's still time for lunch. We separated each other first. I proceed to my cubicle to left my bag there. I lick and bite lips before I approach the Master's Office.

It's heavily tinted so I couldn't see what's happening inside. I knock on the door as I hear the footsteps of someone behind me. I pushed the door and I am shock to what I am looking at.

Both of them looks at me but the difference is Estelle do look away immediately. I roll my eyes and grind teeth. So this is the reason why is she buying cosmetics and trying hard to look better. Tsk. I can't believe she is doing this to herself.

"Stellar, what the fudge are you doing?"

"Holy shit," Loris whispered.

"What invites you all here?" Theo said while standing up.

I thump my foot back and forth. I roll my eyes and clench jaw. Did Theo forced Estelle to do this? I'm sure Estelle wouldn't want to do that disgusting thing. Gosh! This is stressing me out. Fuck.

"Theo, tell me you didn't force Estelle to do this!" I said as I glare at Theo.

Theo frown but eventually smirks. "What if I did?" She looks at Estelle. "I actually did. She seems enjoying it."

Napalunok ako. I bit my lip and stared at Estelle. "Estelle, why are you doing this to yourself!? Look at you! Your so pale already!"

Estelle looks at me with her usual poker face. "Don't be OA. It's not bad to try new things."

I closed my eyes intently. Try new things even though she is risking herself? Fuck that attitude of hers! I don't know where is the Estelle that made me realize of being honest is always a best choice. I don't know where is that fucking Estelle!

I walk out of the room while bumping Loris and Oliver unintentionally. I immediately go and grab my bag on my cubicle. I grab my wet wipes and directly go back into the Master's office. I approach Estelle and grabs her neck. I brush the wet wipes on her face harshly. Estelle didn't bother to stop me. That's good!

"What the—"

"That's what you did to Estelle, Theo. Your so despicable!"

I throw the wipes on my spot and walk out. Fuck Theo and Estelle!

End Of The Chapter 16

"¿Que haces?" means "What are you doing"

Other works:

KEEPING THE KEEPER

LOVING MY LOVER

TAKE A ONE-SHOT

Dedicated to jerneja_psenicnik & Shanella1329