XLII-EPILOGUE

Epilogue: The reality?

"Inform Mr. Peterson, now!" said by the monitoring head.

The girl staff immediately went out of the room. She can't afford to let any minute pass because today, another miracle happened! She stopped in front of the ASS President's office. She immediately pressed the doorbell and the door opened respectively. She is panting but she doesn't care about it. What matters right now is that Mr. Peterson should be aware if this news!

Mr. Peterson is in his office. He is doing his usual work, monitoring the data above his table. He is reading the latest data of the Project HOLE and Project UA. Project HOLE is a continuation project of Project UA. When his table vibrated, meaning that someone wants to come in, he immediately press the button to open the door.

In a span of a minute, the panting staff appeared in his front. Mr. Peterson raised his brow. Why is this staff smiling? The staff immediately walk into his direction. She press a button. Then, the table became a screen and the papers vanished. She encoded some code and the footage of the Project HOLE appeared. A smile formed in Mr. Peterson's lips. Finally, the Project HOLE had many survivors than the first Project UA which only had the HOLE Squad as the survivors.

Most of the person with all white suit and visual helmet started moving; They are actually called the Project UA and HOLE Agents. This means that they did survive the perilous adventure in UA. Mr. Peterson slowly clapped his hands. The agents started removing their helmets. As soon as they remove it off their heads, their memory in the UA will vanish immediately. Then, their original memory will appear respectively.

The girl staff is smiling proudly, but she got confused with something. "Uhm." She wants to ask Mr. Peterson—the head of the project—but she is afraid.

Mr. Peterson looked at her. "Hmm?"

She smiled shyly. "Pwede po ba kayong tanungin?"

Mr. Peterson shrugged his shoulders, so she regained her confidence back.

"About the HOLE Squad, bakit po ninyo kinuha ang alaala ng pagkabata nila?"

Mr. Peterson cleared his throat. "Are you informed what happened to the parents of that kids? If we are going to let that live in their minds, they will probably think of revenge and nothing else. We are the ASS and we protect the nation." He paused. "I gave them new identities and that is what they remember by now."

"Uhm, what I am talking about is after they survived the Project UA. Bakit po sila bumalik sa Project UA na ngayon ay tinawag na Project HOLE?"

Mr. Peterson nodded his head. "The four of them survived the Project UA, so how about the others? We all know that those agents who are left behind were one of the smartest too, so they are sended back to bring back more agents."

The staff got a lot curious. "But, the Project HOLE's survivors are just half of the population of the agents inside it. Will their be another project?"

"We'll see." He looked at the staff. "We can't afford to junk these agents. They are the key to our success. They are the smartest among the rest. Remember, we are the ASS and we are the head of the nation's security. We will not disappoint the government. Our project is the key to survive any war."

End Of The Epilogue

Other works:

KEEPING THE KEEPER

LOVING MY LOVER

TAKE A ONE-SHOT

Dedicated to raymaluz98, stellaxing & justNatash