XII-CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11: Legalization of everything?

Theo

"Bea, is everyone ready?" I said as I stand while fixing my suit.

"Everyone is ready to leave, Theo. They are already lining up and waiting for you," she said.

I gaze at her while having a frown on my face. "Bea, how many times I told you" —I walk into the door's direction— "that you don't need to conceal the real you?"

She bows her head. I push the door and left my office. Everyone is lining and holding their bags. I clear my throat and they turn their head to me. Some of them stand properly and some look away. I immediately stand on the edge of the line and open the door. I start strolling while they are following me.

Few moments later, we arrive at the opening of the auditorium. As usual, I am the last to enter. The auditorium can accommodate a thousand person but the population inside UA is only less than three hundred. When I entered the auditorium, most of the students are already here.

We directly approach the stage because it is where are we obliged to sit. The students are whispering with each other regardless of their distance. I slightly shake my head while gazing at them.

"Bea, is everything ready?" I said as I approach the stairs.

Bea immediately turn her body and approach me. "Everything is ready except the four new members. They aren't here yet."

I clench my jaw and nod. Bea left me and I continue walking until I manage to sit on my seat. I am just looking at the door and patiently waiting for the four new members of SAC and COR.

Few minutes later, I already see Heartle and Oliver wearing their royal blue uniforms. Looking at Heartle, she don't have this fearless and warfreak aura. She looks like a spoiled princess. Oliver, on the other hand, is very formal. Who would have thought that this man is childish.

"Bea, guide Heartle and Oliver into their seats. If Loris arrives, assist him as well," I said as I stare at the door.

"How about the last one, Theo?"

I turn my head and smirk. "I want this to be a surprise. Giving them motives will kill the surprise, Bea."

Bea nods her head and approach Oliver and Heartle. I return my eyes back on the door and at the same time, Loris appear to the entrance. Loris is the most formal of the four newbies. Sometimes it makes me confuse what is the weakness of this man? Maybe it will come in handy someday.

I saw Bea approaching Loris. I stand and approach the microphone to start the agenda for this discussion. I put my hands in each of my pocket and walk. I pull my right hand out of my pocket when I am near the microphone. I grab the it and scans the area at the same time. I take a deep breath and slightly clench my jaw.

"Good morning, Underground Students. Our agenda for today's meeting is the assigning of new members of the SAC and COR." I step back while holding the microphone. "As we all know, some of the SAC and COR members are killed by an unknown killer."

I glance at the door and finally she has arrive. She is wearing her midnight blue uniform while her bag is at her back. She is scanning the area with her usual facial expression. She directly sit on the chair next to her. She got taller than the last time I saw her. She became very new to the point that I can't recognize her already. Damn that lady.

"Last week, I fired Kendall Jeanick as the Queen of UA. I know all of you are confuse because the school newspaper haven't issued a statement." I scan the area while continuing. My eyes stop at her and she stares at me as well. "That is because the reason is very confidential."

They started whispering and so I started walking on the stage. "Today, I will officially announce the two new members of SAC and two members of COR." I glance at the three, Heartle, Oliver and Loris, and then I look away. "These fellows are pick according to my standard so you already know the consequences if ever you will question my rules."

The auditorium became silent. I glance at my colleagues and they look away. I turn my head back to the front. I gaze at the three and nod. Thankfully, they are smart enough to understand my message. They immediately stand and walk into the stage. "This are the newly picked SAC and COR. They will introduce themselves in a minute."

I hand the microphone to Loris and then take my seat. I glance at her and her eyes just widened. It's shame to see her too far. Silly me to think of that.

"Good morning,  everyone. My name is Loris Amaury. I will be serving you as the SAC School President. It's nice to meet you all. Thank you," he said before bowing.

Loris stand properly after bowing and Heartle step in while extending her hand to grab the microphone. Loris give the microphone to her as he step back.

"Hi, Ako si Heartle Cepheus." She clears her throat and smile sweetly. "Masaya and handa na to be your new Queen," she said before she turns around an bow like a princess.

I glance at her again and she is stunned, I believe. She is continuously nodding her head while her jaw is clenching. She close her eyes intently and swallow a lump on her throat.

"I am the new Joker, Oliver Yacine. I promise to give you laughable jokes everyday to be competent as your Joker." The crowd laughs with him.

"Silly, joker will joke to be competent?" Zoe said.

Oliver glance at Zoe while putting the microphone on the floor. "It's nice to meet you, Uyam."

All of the SAC and COR except me and Zoe are laughing. Zoe's face are red already and her teeth are grinding. What's funny? I shrug my shoulder and stand. I fetch the microphone on the floor and stared at her. She is now back with her usual face. I scan the area and everyone is still busy laughing at talking about Oliver's words.

I clear my throat with the microphone. Everyone turn their heads back to me and became serious all of a sudden. I turn my head at the back and everyone is back to their old self too. I breath in and out as I stare at her. She stare at me at the same time, eye to eye.

"You," I pointed her. Her eyebrows meet, her eyes narrows on me and her teeth are grinding. "You are appointed to be my Secretary."

The whispers envelop the place. I glance at the back and everyone most especially the three are frowning. Bea immediately stand and approach her. I stare at her without blinking and she is too.

When Bea arrives at her standpoint, she is induce to entertain Bea. Bea gives the white envelope containing the contract for her. She scan the folder back and forth. She glares at me and I smirk.

"I, Theo Vuitton, hereby appoint you Estelle Clemence to be my Secretary. That's final. Nothing can erase and no one can take that position unless it's you. You can't say no since it is signed by the principal and I." She clench her jaw with her hands become fist. "The wicked wheel will be waiting if ever you fail with your duty. Good luck."

End Of The Chapter 11

Other works:

KEEPING THE KEEPER

LOVING MY LOVER

TAKE A ONE-SHOT

Dedicated to jiahn12 & ZaineWrites