IX-CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8: Is it nice to meet you?

Estelle

It's already morning. Today is our third day here in Underground Academy. Today is also our first day as official students of UA. The uniforms were delivered yesterday evening and the other school details has been sent too so we are ready to start the day.

I am in my room doing my routine— the routine I made since I started living here. I am wearing the midnight blue suit with a white inner polo and a tie with pencil skirt plus the silver name plate on my chest. I proceed to the body length mirror while holding my 4 inches heeled black shoes. I stare at my reflection. I take a deep breath as I wear my shoes while staring at myself.

I grab my bag. I open the door and left my room. I proceed to the living room since it's what our plan is. Everyone is already there. Loris is reading the catalog, Oliver is playing with his nails and Heartle is spacing out. I shrug my shoulder and approach them.

"Let's go," I said.

They look at me and I didn't bother to talk again because they already stand. Heartle is still spacing out and it's obvious because her uniform color is royal blue. Anyways, Loris opens the door  and we made our way into the food court, located at the topest floor of this building, to have our breakfast.

The hallway in our floor is silent as our first night here in UA. Oliver leads the way into the elevator. When the elevator opens, Oliver makes his way before us. I glance at them. Why do I have this feeling that Oliver and Loris is keeping something?

I shrug my shoulder as the elevator opens. We left the elevator after. Everyone is busy eating their breakfast but when we entered the food court, most of them began to whisper. I didn't mind them. Those aren't useful gossips so why bother? I directly find a clean table, since I am the foremost among the team, to basically sit and eat my breakfast already.

Just like gentlemans, Loris and Oliver did the ordering. They both left at the same time and so Heartle and I are left in the table. Since I am bored, I stared at Heartle and within a span of a minute, I already figured out that she is hiding something yesterday.

Yesterday, I saw her getting the card and went out alone. When she arrived back, I noticed that she is sweating. She immediately go to her room. She even forgot to return the card in the kitchen drawer.

I cleared my throat. "What did you do yesterday?"

Her eyes widened. I smirk. I'm wondering why are they even shocked when I ask them the questions like that always. I'm a little psychiatrist slash psychologist remember? I am born and raised to be one actually.

"Four o'clock you left the apartment. When you came back, you—"

"Shhh." She covered my mouth. She roll her eyes. "Noong nasa Underground Supermarket kami, I heard a gossip about Rogue Championship. Blame me but I got curious"—she scanned the area—" that's why sumali ako."

My eyes instantly widened. We just got here for less than 36 hours yet she already entered that Rogue Championship? We haven't even gotten in our first class yet. This is impossible as the dudes.

I close my eyes. "Alright!" I stared at her. "Why did you enter? I know it's not just curiousity because if it is"—I scanned the place—" you must have been spying and not showing yourself and then entered that thing."

Heartle roll her eyes again. "I don't know. Baka this is because my apelyido is chaos. Estelle, I am raised and born to fight just like the way you are born and raised to read minds and behavior."