XIX-CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18: What to reveal?

"That's what you did to Estelle, Theo. Your so despicable!" Heartle said before she threw the wipes and walked out of the room.

Umalis nalang bigla si Loris pagkatapos ay si Oliver naman. Theo immediately look at Estelle while his eyes are narrowed. Estelle slowly looked away. Theo took a deep breath and approached Estelle. Estelle is clenching her jaw while closing her eyes intently.

"Estelle," Theo announced.

Estelle didn't look at Theo, instead she was looking at the glass window. Theo sat on the chair and pulled Estelle's head up. Estelle face isn't overlooking to Theo's that's why he twist Estelle's jaw. Estelle's face twisted in a way that shows pain.

"Why" —Theo pulled his hand back— "tell me about this, Estelle?"

Estelle's eyes blinked. Moments passed and Estelle is just looking at Theo. Theo put his arms on his chest and looked at Estelle. He clenched his jaw and twitch his lips.

"Where is your tongue, Estelle?" Theo said.

Suddenly, a thunder echoed in the room. Both of them glance at the window and they saw a splash of water from the clouds. The clouds looks so dark. Theo sigh and take off into his chair.

It was a very cold afternoon for both Estelle and Theo. It's already six and they are the ones that was left in the SAC and COR Office. Both of them are already done with their work and so they are just waiting for each other on who's going to leave first.

The weather isn't still good. The water from the clouds are keep splashing on the glass window. The lightning keeps flashing as if it is capturing some photos. The clouds are already very dark because it's already late. The only lights from the buildings are the ones visible.

"Estelle," Theo said and at the same time the thunder booms with him.

Estelle looked at Theo with a frown on her face. "What?"

Theo stood up and approach Estelle slowly. Each step of Theo's shoes makes Estelle's heart thumps like a tempo of disco music. He stopped at the front of Estelle and at the same time the lightning flashed on him. Estelle's both hand began to shake as Theo sat on the chair opposite to hers.

"Why didn't" —he put his hand on the table—" you tell me about that?"

Estelle looked away. She put her hands on her overlapped legs and bit her lip. Theo scratch his thick brows harshly. He stood up and twist the face of Estelle. Estelle and Theo's face are opposite with each other but Estelle's eyes are wandering around.

"Eyes on me, Estelle."

Estelle didn't obliged. Theo pulled his hand out of Estelle's face. He look away with a grimace on his face. He tap the table roughly with his fist. Estelle swallow her saliva and closed her eyes at the same time.

"Estelle, I have been patient with you today!" Estelle bowed her head. "I didn't push it a while ago because I know your thinking about your friends. You can't answer me that time. I have enough, Estelle!"

Estelle put her hands on her face. Theo looked at her. Theo's face reden. He approach Estelle and grabbed her shoulders up. Estelle had no choice than to stood up. She dropped her arms and looks at Theo.

"Tell me why, Estelle? Tell me why!"

Estelle clenched her jaw and closed her eyes intently. She remained silent while bowing her head. Theo sigh as he slowly lift her head. Estelle's knees began to shake.

"Can you tell me—"

Theo was cut. Estelle's lips sprinted on Theo's and her arms are wrapped on Theo's neck. She moves her lips slowly while Theo is in the verge of shock. Theo was stunned while Estelle is moving her lips into his. She bit Theo's lower lip so Theo was force to open his mouth. Estelle slide her tongue inside and evaded Theo's mouth.

Estelle leaned closer when Theo's arms pulled her waist. Theo started moving his lips as well. He harmonized with Estelle's groove. Their lips battled inside his mouth. Theo pulled Estelle closer and intensifying the mood. Theo pushed Estelle's tongue back into her mouth as the same time he slide his tongue on hers. Estelle felt a tingling sensation from her mouth to her belly that made her close her eyes and savour the moment.

Estelle's eyes widen in an instant. She pushed Theo but no avail because Theo's arms are on her waist and locked tightly. Estelle tried pushing Theo again but Theo strengthen his arms around Estelle's waist.

"Where do you think your going?" Theo whispered on Estelle's ear huskily.

Napalunok nalang si Estelle. She look down while her cheeks starts to reden. Estelle closed her eyes and wait for Theo to speak.

"Didn't you know having an affair with your colleague here in UA is a crime?"

On the other hand, in the Anonymous Legionary Lair, the Anonymous Members are already set-up. Anonymous Head is spacing out after she saw the footage of the invisible camera planted in the SAC and COR Office. She couldn't believe what just happened for some reasons.

The other Anonymous Members are just sitting and patiently waiting for Anonymous Head's order. Anonymous O sat properly and cleared his throat.

"Anonymous Head, what is our agenda for today?" Anonymous O said.

Anonymous Head didn't reply and is still spacing out. Anonymous D scanned the area and he realized they are wearing some cloaks so he can't recognize what are the expression of his associates.

"Let's postpone the meeting. Anonymous Head needs to iternalize things," Anonymous D said.

Nagkatinginan ang mga Anonymous Members. They don't take orders from anyone else unless it's Anonymous Head. Why would they obliged to Anonymous D? It doesn't mean that he is the right hand of Anonymous Head, they should oblige his orders if ever Anonymous Head isn't with herself.

"Don't leave yet, Anonymous Colleagues," Anonymous Head said while her eyes are looking at nowhere.

The Anonymous Members nodded their heads. The place fell into a deep silence again. The Anonymous Members just don't have the choice to leave unless Anonymous Head says they can, they will stay and wait for her remarks.

"Did you know that Theo just committed a crime?" Anonymous Head said in the middle of silence while her eyes are narrowed on the table.

Nanlaki ang mata ng lahat sa grupo. Ano kaya ang krimen na ginawa ni Theo? Paano at bakit niya ito ginawa gayong isa si Theo sa mahigpit na nagpapatupad ng batas? What factor makes Theo risk his position!? This is impossible but it's Anonymous Head saying it. It's legit!

"He just broke the rules he once made." Anonymous Head stood up. "He made many sacrifice for his current position yet he is risking it out for someone he does long for years, for someone who left him and for someone who broke her promise."

Natahimik ang lugar. Ni paghinga ay hindi mo maririnig. Umupo muli si Anonymous Head saka tiningnan and kisame.

"Why would Theo risk it all for her? This is insane!" Anonymous Head laughs while her tears are freely falling. "What a moron you are Theo!" She sway her hands and the glass fell and broke on the floor.

Anonymous Head stood up. She pushed her hands straight into the table and it made a loud bang. She pulled her cloak out of her face and the Anonymous Members were totally shook by what they saw.

"Starting today I, Anonymous Head, tell all of the members of Anonymous Legionary to keep an eye on Theo and his mistress! For I need to secure him!"

All of the members stood up, bowed their heads and shouted, "Huh!"

End Of The Chapter 18

Other works:

KEEPING THE KEEPER

LOVING MY LOVER

TAKE A ONE-SHOT

Dedicated to SilentTrash & JEd_Su