Starting with S

Hop beat (y/n) to route 1 he was waiting patiently for them, playing with his wooloo.
"Oi mate, could you be anymore slow?" He asked with a small smile holding in a laugh.
"If ya didn't race me out if the blue, I could have won, ya plum!" (Y/n) yelled scaring a poor wooloo. "Wooloo it's ok," Hop crouches and pets his wooloo to calm it down, but to no luck.
"(Y/n) go up ahead to the train station I'll be there soon." (Y/n) walks down the clear path that doesn't have any grass. Flying above is a flock of flying type pokemon. Wooloos we're rolling in the grass, playing with each other. "Galar sure is beautiful," (y/n) noted getting closer to the train station. "Oi mate, how do you walk so fast?" Hop came running from the beginning of the route. "I don't got a clue there."

Both of the want to be trainers see a crowd forming around the train station door, (y/n) was confused why, but Hop knew why. "Lee!" Hop yelled causing (y/n) to look past the people to see Leon the champion. (Y/n) was so aw-struck by Leon's present that they didn't even know that he was right in front of them.

| Time skip dew to Leon being dragged by Hop|

"Come on Lee what you bring us?" Hop was practically jumping at the mere thought of a gift from Leon. "Hop relax it's right here." Leon replies tossing 3 Pokeballs out with pokemon jumping out and going to different parts of the yard. "Alright guys line up" the 3 pokemon lined up on the battle felid Grooky the grass monkey, Scorbunny the fire rabbit, and Sobble the water lizard. (Y/n) looked at the pokemon in aww seeing them, all looking cute. "Mate you can pick first since I have wooloo here." Hop starts, you out of looking at the adorable pokemon. " I think I'll take Sobble," Sobbles face lights up with joy hoping into your arms cuddling into your chest. "Alright then I pick Scorbunny!" Scorbunny hops on Hops head then onto Wooloo's. "Ok then Grooky your with me, Charaizard will show you the ropes, he's a great teacher." Charaizard cries and Grooky soon follows.

"(Y/n) let's have a battle!" Hop says triumphantly, "you sir are going to regret that!" (Y/n) states ready to fight.

| skip battle dew to bunny hop|

"Man I thought I would win, you put up a good fight tho (y/n)" Hop smiles laughing slightl. "You did too Hop, I thought I would loss for sure at the end." (Y/n) returns the smile to Hop and sooner or later Hops mom says dinners ready. You all sit down and eat, laughing at memories and soon night falls leaving you to go back home with your mother.

(Y/n) stays in their playing with Sobble. Soon your mother yelled from downstairs saying it's bedtime leaving you to sleep with Sobble outside of its pokeball.

__________
Word count: 510