The Town of the Fairy Maden

(Y/n) POV

"Thank you Opal, we would have been lost for a long time if you didn't catch us." I complemented shyly, I'm not sure if she really found us or not. "Don't mention it dear. I hope you and your boyfriend are alright." Opal said, turning both me and Hop bright red. "N-n-no it's nothing like that.." I stuttered out as Hop was speechless.

"My apologies, I didn't intend to make you uncomfortable." She apologize. "It's alright." Hop finally spoke up. I sighed as I calmed down, my face that is. "Well, I will see you later, I know so." Opal started walking into the gym.

"Wait what?" I heard Hop chuckle, making me turn my head. "Opals the gym leader (y/n)." Hop said, making my face pink. "Oh, didn't know that." I admitted, shyly of course.

"Well then, I think one of us should try the gym first." I suggested to Hop who nodded. "Yeah but who?" Hop asked, "Rock, paper, scissors?" I answered more like questioned though. "Sure."

So that's what we did, took a bit but I lost so I'm going first. "Hop how did you win that?" I asked looking confused on how many times he guessed what I was going to use. "Well you prefer (RPS) over the other 2, so you will use that one more increasing the chances of you using it." He explained.

I started laughing making him turn pink. "W-why are you laughing?" He asked. "You you sure you want to be champion? That's almost Pokémon professor logic there." I answered, smiling at him. "Just because I want to be champion doesn't mean I need to be stupid." Hop jokingly snapped back. "Look how your brother came out he doesn't know his East from his West." I started laughing again.

"Don't insult him! He's a great champion of Galar." Hop defended his brother. "Alright alright, sorry bout that." I apologize, cooling down from my laughing fit. "Alright then, you've apologized." Hop stated, "Thanks captain obvious." I mumble luckily Hop didn't hear.

"I guess I should go do the gym now, got nothing better to do." I say teasing at the end of it. "You have more to do then the gym (Y/n)!" I hear Hop call out as I walk into the gym.

I walked closer to the older woman, "Hello, I'd like to try the gym challenge." I asked, slightly sounded like a statement. "Alright dear, this way." She said, walking to the back side of the gym, leading me to follow her.

I walked to where she leaded me seeing a stage. Mostly used for theater, with objects and props scattered around. I stepped onto the stage, a bit in awe of how bright it was. I looked out to where the crowd was, seeing a familiar face. Opal sat behind a desk, papers were laid out across the surface. "Hello again. Didn't take long for you to come." She said smiling at me.

____________________
TT I have to figure of her questions now..

Besides that, I want to thank all of you, I've seen your guys support and I really really appreciate it.   Xlo_The_Protogen_  and CreepyPastaEmo911 they seem to be my biggest supporters, I know everyone like this story and I'm happy that you do. 😊
Word count: 556