Forget and Forgive

3d person

(Y/n) stood next to the chairman, hands in angry fists. "I trusted that you were good.." Bede stood across angered at himself, disappointed at himself. Both trainers eyes held back tears. "Sorry.." (y/n) walked down seeing Hop with league staff members.

They hugged Hop, shocking the poor male. "(Y/n)? You alright?" He looked over his shoulder seeing that (y/n)'s face was hidden from sight. "I'm fine, just a tad bit mad." They said. "If you say so?" Hop patted (y/n)'s head turning his tan skin pink. "Thanks. I think I'll be fine now." A shade of red was painted on
(y/n)'s face. They stepped away from the hug, leading Hop to turn to face them.

"So besides what happened, I think we should check what happening with the gym. It may distract me.." (y/n) said, mumbling the last part. "If you want me too we can go check." He smiled leading (y/n) inside.

"Hello! Are you ready for challengers yet?" Hop asked, I was standing to the side overhearing. "Yes, Bea would be fighting now." The gym worker said, moving aside. "Good luck Hop. I'll be watching." I said seeing him walk inside. I left wandering into the stadium.

You know distracting only works if you aren't thinking of the thing you want to be distracted from. Honestly why would he do that. That was so wrong. Thoughts like that played threw my head, like a broken record. I was only knocked out of it by the cheers and shouts of the people around me. More people were there than before, looking out I saw Hop standing in front of Bea. "Go and win Hop!" I called out, shocked that he turned his head slightly, seeing how loud it was.

Hop and Bea sent out their first Pokémon, ready to fight. "Good luck.."

~after the battle~

I was waiting outside the gym, the sun was setting once again. Hop's battle lasted longer than planed, more say, it was a double knock out at the end. The doors opened to the gym, showing an adorable Hop, smiling as he walked out. "You won. You did amazing." I said seeing his head turn quickly hugging me shortly. My face was red and when he pulled away I missed the warmth.

"Thank you. I heard you when you said to win." He kept his smile that I soon put on my face as-well. "You did? I'm shocked it was so loud." I said turning pink as I rubbed the back of my neck. "I've grown to hearing your voice." His face became red while mine was darker. "R-really that's cool." I mumbled very much embarrassed.

"Hm...I think we should stay here tonight." Hop said. "That would be smart. Can we not be near the forest, I got bad vibes from it.." I admitted rubbing my arm. "Of course! You should have told me you felt off." He said. "I will next time, let's go get the tents set up."

As night crept in we got our own tents letting us sleep in peace.

_________

Ahhhhhhh what is this mess

Word count: 534