Light in the Cave

3d POV

(Y/n) and Hop see a older man with a red white and black outfit.

"Thank you team yell, you were great for practicing." The man bowed as the team yell grunts left.

"(Y/n)! Do you know who that is!?" Hop question the human next to them. "I recognize them, are they a gym leader?" (Y/n) replied looking at the man. The man turned around facing the pair.

"Hello there, I'm Kadu the fire type gym leader. You should get to town soon." Kadu pointed to the exit of the cave, his Pokémon next to him. "We will!" Hop chirped. Kadu nodded jogging out of the cave his Pokémon following.

"Common let go, it's getting late." Hop grabbed (y/n) hand bring them out of the cave. "H-Hop I can walk you know!" They called, red at the face. Hop slowed down, still holding their hand, "sorry, that's my bad." (Y/n) said it was ok smiling that Hop didn't let go yet.

The two walked into Motostoke holding hands. They walked past the gym, people talking about them thinking they were a couple. "What do you wanna do?" Hop asked the (h/c) haired person. "I don't really know, it's late so how about we sleep then train before the gym battle!" They cheered, bouncing slightly.

"Well we can do that! Let head in." Hop walked still holding hands. People pointed and kids watched beaming at them. The trainers made it to the hotel, seeing Sonia at the front desk. "Hey Sonia! Long time no see!" Hop ran over to her (y/n) following by the grip of his hand. "Hey you two, how long you've stayed like that~?" Sonia rested her elbow on the desk holding her head. The two blush profusely letting go. "S-since the cave.." (y/n) replied sheepishly.

Sonia started laughing, "Sonia this isn't a joke." Hop retorted to the ginger. (Y/n) was worried that Sonia was belittling them. "Okay okay, I'm sorry but that was a bit funny, you two didn't even notice!" Hop sighed as the hotel staff gave Sonia her room key, "well I'm heading in, talk later?" Sonia asked twirling her key around her finger, "Yep go ahead, see you later!" (Y/n) cheered to her as Sonia went into the elevator.

"Hello, welcome trainers. Would you like separate rooms or no?" The worker asked typing things into the computer, "Separate rooms please." (Y/n) asked, but was willing to share a room. "Okay, let me get your keys as you get the money" he said grabbing keys, both put money on the table taking their keys. "So you want to sleep or hang out at one of our rooms?" (Y/n) asked looking at Hop. "I'm going to sleep but tomorrow we can" he replied walking into the elevator, pressing the 3d floor button. (Y/n) nodded getting off and walking into their room. "Come on out you guys," they said letting the Pokémon out. "Ok you guys were staying here tonight so don't be loud." They tell putting their hands on their hips, smiling at their Pokémon.

____________________

Dhiwnshowbdhaklajsb-
Hi.
Bye.
Word count 531