Water the Boys up too

(Y/n) POV

"Ah, Bede this mus be the person you were talking about missing?" the chairman walked over standing next to a bright red mess of a Bede, "As you may know my name is Rose. Bede sure tal-" Rose's mouth was covered by Bede's hand, leading to his blushing face. "Well, all 3 of us are in the gym challange, did you finish Nessa's gym Bede?" I tilted my head slightly. "I-I did, sure you will too." Bede stuttered, I am confused why. "What about Hop you think he'll pass?" Hop started laughing, "(Y/n), I will beat Nessa's gym easily!" He did a funny pose witch made me laugh.

"Well then Rose, we have a meeting to head to. I hope you 3 can handle yourself." The woman started to walk with the Chairman's notes, in hand. "Bye then, good luck with Nessa's gym." Rose then walked next the the woman.

"(Y/n)? Wanna take on the gym?" Hop asked, pointing the gym. "Yeah! I'll lake it on first since you took on the grass gym first!" I jumped up and down racing to the gym.

3d POV

"So Hop," Bede strutted over to Hop with full confidence in his steps [may I have some], "how about a battle, prove our strength, perhaps?" Bede wrapped his arm over Hop's shoulder, making it a challenge of strength. "Your on Bede."

|skipe to battle field|

(Bold-Hop Italic-Bede)

"Go Wooloo!"
"A Wooloo easy, go ponyta!"
"Tackle!"
"Dodge, confusion."
"Ah, tackle again."
"Dodge, use fairy wind, Hop you gonna keep using tackle or use different moves."
"I can battle the way I want, double kick, Wooloo"
"Finally a proper hit, fairy wind."

|skipie till later-ish|

"Poor you, you lost. Even if your Scorbunny evolved you still lost." He laughed as a defeated Hop stood, his head hanged low. "You think your strong? A powerful trainer? You wanna make Leon proud? You can't!" Bede stopped laughing give Hop a glaring look. "Bede. You should know what it's like to be to be defeated. Right?" Hop look up at Bede, as strong as he could look. "No, I don't know."

"Bede? Hop? Where did you go?" A voice barely head from the two boys. "(Y/n)?" Both boys called at the same time sending a glare back at one another. "Hop! Bede!" (Y/n) cheered smiling, racing down the hill near the bois.

"Look, look!" The human shoved a big ring with a leaf badge and a water droplet badge. "I won! Sobble even evolved. Go ahead and praise me like the god I am." They flourished having a smug face. Both boys let out a laugh. "Yes you sure are a tough trainer," Bede said followed by Hop, "it must have been a piece of cake for you!"

The three laughed bringing it noon. "Hey we should all get lunch then we can watch Hop's match!" Sparkles were seen in (y/n)'s (e/c) making a silent beg of a sure. "I'm free but why watch his match?" Bede had a confused tone with a sweat drop on the back of his head.

"Well you see, I was hoping for you two to watch my match. I even looked in the crowd! Nessa caught on that I was looking for someone!" (Y/n) puffed their cheeks out pouting, "and I didn't see either of you two!" they crossed their arms, mad but understandable. "Sorry there, um me and Hop we're having a battle." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, we were going to come but it lasted longer than planed. Sorry."

"You can make it up to me by watching Hop's match!" (Y/n) smiled, knowing they want to make up to them so they agree. They went to lunch at the sea food diner, enjoying the food. Hop went and faced Nessa beating her like (y/n).

_________________
Snowy~
Super painful to write. Content shall be!!!!

Yes boi

Word count: 666