Motostoke

3d person

Both the trainers wake up, hearing the sound of Wingull's flying above their heads. Hop cane out first dressed ready for the day, (y/n) came soon after holding their two Pokémon. "Mate you sure your ok with walking?" Hop asks, (y/n) back was better letting them walk but not run. "Yep I should be fine, and you don't have to worry about me Hop." They say with a kind hearted smile. Hop sighs and recommends packing up and going to Motostoke for the entry.

Both trainers wander the Wild area looking at all of the Pokémon seeing Tympole swimming and Comebee's frolicking around a patch of flowers. Larger Pokémon stayed watching the trainers as if they were trespassing, but never attacking. The trainers see the entrance to Motostoke close ahead so the both run chasing after one another. (Y/n) falling behind a lot.

They stop to walk right before it and see both Sonia and Leon.

(Y/n) POV

I see Leon and Sonia up ahead waving at us bringing me and Hop closer to them.
" Lee how did you get here and not get lost?" Hop questions his brother Sonia coughs loudly but a bit annoyed. I laugh at this knowing Leon didn't do this trip alone. Hop turns to me but I can't see his face but I can tell he's flustered.

We all go into Motostoke laughing and talking. People stares at us, mostly for Leon, but it felt mostly at me, like I was walking with a sign above me saying I'm a bad person. I knew I couldn't show fear so I tried to show none but fail. I was shaking slightly I wanted to hold onto Hop but I knew I couldn't. I kept looking at the ground trying to avoid looking at anyone.  Neither Leon, Sonia, or Hop notice witch I was thankful for.

We made it onto the elevator platform and it brought us up to the stadium/gym. Leon and Sonia has to meet with someone so they left leaving me and Hop I front of it. "Oi let's go in and sign up!" Hop proclaimed dragging me in, not like I had a choice so I followed in. Lots of people were here, some had colorful hair while others looked normal-ish. A hand waved across my face I jumped and turned to them, it was a league staff member, "sorry can I have your name and number you want on your jersey?" The man at the desk replied. "My name is (y/n) and I would like (j/n) please, and sorry for ignoring you," I replied hoping he would be ok with it. He said it was fine and gave me a jersey with the number I picked, I walked to the changing room and put it on. Hop was waiting for me and we could hear the loud speaker say that all trainers go to side A and gym leaders go to side B for the welcome meet.

Here goes nothing

———————
So hi.. I hope you liked this

Word count: 521

Snowy out~