*training montoge*

3d POV

(Y/n) and Hop walked out of the hotel talking about small things, Eevee and Rookidee following their trainers. "Do you want to head out into the Wild Area to train or train with my Pokémon?" (Y/n) asked stopping in their tracks. "Training with you would be fun! I could get better at battling trainer" Hop replies smiling at the person next to them.

(Y/n) nodded pointing out a field outside of the city, "we can train there then!" They smiled grabbing Hops hand running over to the open land. Both blushed slightly making their way to the field. "Eevee Rookidee come on!" (Y/n) called out smiling at the Pokémon following them.

"Do you want to battle now or try new stuff before?" (Y/n) asked letting go of His hand. "Let have a battle!" Hop says smiling.

(Y/n) POV

"Your on! Come on Eevee" I said walking away from Hop having Eevee get ready to fight. "Come on Rookidee!" Hop said his Pokémon hopping I front of him.

"Ready? Eevee swift!" I called with Eevee using it without hesitation, "Dodge it and use peck" Hop said surprisingly calm. Eevee missed but got hit, not much damage was done, "Alright tackle" I recommend Eevee following threw. It hit meaning Hop was gonna attack.

|time skip-|

"Nice job Hop, Corvesqire seems happy about evolving." I said holding Eevee, how was quite good for just being in a battle. "Thank you, Eevee seems stronger aswell." Hop said smiling, feeling my face heat up. Eevee noticed looking up at me with a smug look.

__________________

I'm tired this is a filler chapter-
Would you like me to post the other story? It's about Danganronpa-
Word count: 289