The grass is green

3d POV

(Y/n) walked into Turfeild with their shiny Eevee sitting on their head. Hop called out to the trainer leading them to the side of the Pokémon center. "Hey mate, looks like you got a new friend there, also looking the gym has a long line to challenge it." Hop looks at Eevee with a questioning look, seemingly so since it's an off-white. "Hey Hop?" (Y/n) asked looking into a felid of flowers, "do you wanna camp near town while the line decreases?"

"Sure why not, it be fun!" Hop smiles and (y/n) drags Hop into the field that they were looking at.

(Y/n) POV

I bring Hop to the field starring at the "floral" Pokémon dance around, still holding his had. "Mate?" Hop distracts me from the view, "are you going to let go or?" I turn and heat rises to my cheeks I reluctantly let go and it felt bad to be called mate...

"Let's set up a fire. I can make curry!" I sound so embarrassed, Hop nods and starts a fire. I go cut up berries thinking. What would have happened if I didn't let go, or if I told him what I think? I get shook by my shoulder turning to see Hop mere inches away from my face. "You ok? You seem a bit um spacey today?" I back away blush coming back to my face, "I-I'm fine!" I replied stuttering, great.

"Your red, here." Hop goes and puts his hand on my forehead my cheeks burn up more, I can't even look at him. "Well you not sick so your good to me!" He hugs me, making me tense up but I try to relax.

Thank god for Pokémon since our Pokémon were crying about the curry, Rookidee and Sobble trying to keep the fire tamed and the curry from burning. "Sorry guys" Hop rushes over and helps them. I stay behind and calm down bringing the blush to go down. I walk over and help feeding everyone. It soon turns to the afternoon to late evening.

Me and Hops Pokémon are asleep in a tent we set up. Hop brought me to a lake and it was stunning water Pokémon swimming, "It's beautiful right?" Hop asks me I think it is, replying with a simple hum. We sit there for what seemed like beautiful hours but was only a couple minute. I fell a weight fall onto my shoulder, I turn to see Hop lying his head on me.

3d POV

(Y/n) brought Hop into a hug and thought of just sleeping there and soon they find them self's asleep with Hop on top of them sleeping soundly.

Little did they know Sonia found the pair and gave them a blanket and left them there, thinking the pair was cute and left a note with their Pokémon telling them where they were.

_______________________

Hello, Snowy here can you guys maybe comment so I know that you guys read my stuff. Maybe like your favorite Pokémon?

Anyways have a good day/night.

:3

Word count: 520