*insert title here*

(Y/n) POV

I was talking with Bede, walking closer to Hammerlock. "Wow...its so big!" I pointed at the city Bede followed my hand. "It is, for the 8th gyms city it should be." We kept walking up to the city, his hand brushed against mine, making his face pink.

"You think we'll battle each other in the finals?" I asked. I was worried about it. "I hope we will, your such a strong trainer, and easy to get along with." He said smiling at me. "Yeah, thank you for that." He nodded reaching the big staircase that lead into the city.

"May I see that you have 3 gym badges?" A staff member asked us. We showed him walking into the city. Rose was talking with his assistant and Hop, talking about who knows what. "(Y/n)! You made it." Hop said noticing me and Bede. I smiled walking over dragging Bede by the hand. His face when pink again.

"Hop, what were you guys talking about?" I asked letting go of Bede's hand. "We were talking about the gym challenge." Rose intersected. I nodded in response. "So the last gym is here and to the left is the 4th gym?" "You'd be correct Hop." The woman who I never could remember the name of said.

"Bede? You and the chairman wanted to talk about something." She looked down at her clipboard. "I did ask that." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Well we can go inside the power plant area to talk, that means saying goodbye to them." I laughed lightly since she sounded like a mom. "Bye then you two, I'll see you later." He smiled but I saw the small glare at Hop. They all left, leaving Hop and me alone.

"Shall we head to Stow-on-slide?" I asked ruffling his hair. He chuckled, "Yeah but stop messing my hair up." "Not happening plum!" I jumped happily. "I know I have a purplish hair color but plum really?" "Yes you'll get used to it." I was a rusty pink color. "Alright let's go!" He started to run up to the other side of the town. "Wait up!" I ran after him gaining stares from the townsfolk.

He was waiting at the bridge talking with more of the weird people that yelled. "Just let us go threw.." I said walking up to Hop. "Why would we do that?" The female asked. "If you don't I'll tell Marnie." I said seeing them fall to the ground. "F-fine you can go just don't tell her." "Thank you~" I grabbed Hops hand bringing him across the bridge.

"Whoa I can walk you know?" He said as I stopped. "S-Sorry, just got fed up with them." I still held his hand looking down. "Hey it's ok, they were annoying." His face was a color of a rusty pink rose made of metal. I sighed feeling him tug ant my hand. I looked at him, our blush subdued. "Yes?" "I think we should head over quickly it's past lunch." He said. He was right so we started the walk over to the town. Battling here and there.

__________________

Snowy here

Yes I didn't know what to call this don't ask-

The photo was something that happened, it's back to normal. Thanks for 2k 💗 :D

Word count:569