Hopping for happieness

3D POV

(Y/n) was sitting in their room playing with Sobble, they weren't really paying attention, they were still worried about Hop. (Y/n) knows Leon came by this morning to apologize again which to them was fine, but it's almost 8 and Hop hasn't left his house. They have the idea to his house and cheer him up, hoping to bring a smile that they missed, very much. So they change into a long sleeve shirt and a pair of shorts a bit shorter than the gym challenge shorts. They walk to Hop's house knocking lightly, the door opens to show Hop's mum, "oh! Hello (y/n), what brings you here, come in." She ushered (y/n) in letting them talk, "I wanted to see Hop, normally he would have gone to my house by now but he hasn't so I came here," Hop's mom looks them up and down then points to where Hop's bedroom would be, "He's been in there since yesterday. I think it would be nice for you to go see him"
(y/n) nods and starts walking up, the sound of a TV becoming louder as they go up the stairs. His door was shut almost saying that he doesn't want to talk but they knock hearing the muffled sounds of a go away, they stand there and knock again. The door cracks open letting (y/n) open the door seeing Hop watching the TV playing older battles of Leon, from what they could tell it was Leon vs Bea. Hop's hugging Wooloo and Scorbunny. Hop doesn't even know who walked in, he didn't even lend a glance, thinking it was his family.

(Y/n) POV

I see Hop hugging Wooloo and Scorbunny, I put my finger over my mouth telling them to not say a thing they nod lightly and say nothing. I go up to Hop him hearing my steeps, calls out lowering the volume of the TV, "What do you want?" He looks at the door to see it open with nobody he shrugs and I'm thankful for it, he starts the TV again leaving him sitting on the ground. I look at him, he's sad I can tell, not sitting like he's analyzing every inch of the video more like watching it for fun not caring for it, I sit down quietly and get ready to hug him. I hug him, "Surprise hug!" I yell making Hop tense up but then loosens up, "geese mate, you scared the living Gastly out of me," Hop starts laughing and smiling which is contagious and I soon start laughing.

3D POV

Laughing can be heard all upstairs leading Leon to see what's happening. He finds that the source of the laughing is from Hop's room he leans against the door frame starring at the young kids smiling and laughing. Leon smiles himself seeing that (y/n) got his brother smile once again, he knows being yelled at by your parents is once thing but a role model is painful, the person you look up to should be kind. Leon hears Hop talking about watching more videos of himself and (y/n) agreed right away not missing a beet, Leon leaves the kids, feeling better about Hop's ability to keep a friend, that knows him better than his own brother did.

___________________
Hai~
Word count: 562