A little win

(Y/n) POV

"Hop. Wake up." I said shaking him from his shoulder. "I'm up I'm up." Hop groaned Turing in the blanket. "That's good, I'll head out and meet you in the lobby?" I said, slowly walking out of the room.

~in the lobby~ 3d POV

(Y/n) stood, holding Wooper, in the main lobby. The ding of the elevator made them turn head, seeing Hop. "Took you long enough, feels like I've been waiting for ages." They said sarcasm prudent. "I know I know, felt like 300 years of waiting."

Both started walking out, Wooper trying to add to the conversation, unable since it's not team rockets Meowth. The city smelt of fresh icicles and a warm undertone from the hero's bath, laid in the center of town. The short walk was nice for the two, slowing time down, being able to forget about other people even if it wasn't for long.

The two stood outside the gym, the snow to the side of the building was blinding to look at in the day. "You ready?" (Y/n) asked, holding a hopeful smile, hopeful he'd win. "Why wouldn't I be, I've learned from my lost." Hop declared stepping into the actually kind of big gym, (Y/n) not far behind. "Good luck!" They called as he went into the back.

~after (I'm lazy)~

(Y/n) was barely able to stay still, pacing slightly in the lobby. The sound of the door opening made them spin around, getting smacked with their hair. (Sorry if you have really short hair TT) "Hop! You did it." He smiled hearing their friend. "(Y/n) you saw that? I beat them real quick." He's excitement and joy couldn't be hidden, it was evident to anyone.

"Wait wait wait, Hop my guy. We got two gym left." The realization of the two hit them hard. It felt like only yesterday that they started with just Sobble and Scorbunny. The memory mad them feel slight melancholy about their journey ending soon. "Hey let's not think that. And if we do we could live it the best we can." Hop patted (Y/n) back smiling, a contagious one at that.

_______________________
>:p
This had so many jokes in it I swear-

Word count: 377