Milo's kind but Storm isn't

(Y/n) POV

Here I go

Walking out into the tunnel I could hear the crowd cheering either for me or Milo. My emotions were out of control, I was exited by nervous. I walked out looking at the crowd, looking at the crowd, Milo walked with confidence that I didn't have.

"Hello there, your the trainer endorsed by the champion." Milo stated like everyone didn't know. "I am but may we get on with the battle?" Questioning felt wrong it was his gym for all I know. "Sure we can!" I sighed and walked to my spot sending out Sobble, even though I had the type disadvantage I hope I can get past his first Pokémon. Be sent out his first Pokémon aswell

"Let the battle begin!"

"The winner is (y/n)!" A man said threw a loudspeaker. I stood there shocked, slightly out of breath and with a very beaten up Eevee, who fought hard, even with the type disadvantage.

"Good job you got the grass badge!" Milo congratulated me shaking my hand, "thank you Milo." We go and walk our separate was leading me to the locker room to change. Walking out I'm engulfed in a warm hug.

3d POV

"(Y/n) that was amazing, your team was great!" Hop was rambling complements while hugging the trainer who was a blushing mess. "T-thank you Hop." (Y/n) stuttered hugging the boy back. The to stay hugging for what felt like an eternity, but was cut short sadly to a orange haired assistant walking close by.

"Well done, both of you, you both have the grass badge!" Sonia smiles at both of the trainers, one still having blush on their face. "Geese thanks Sonia me and (y/n) are ready for the next gym!" Hop wraps his arm around his friends neck bring them closer to him.

"Well the next gym is the water gym ran by Nessa, in Hulberry [might be wrong]!" Sonia seems more exited than the other trainers, "Man I haven't talked with her since my gym challenge," she went on to keep muttering leaving the two trainers to talk.

[for my convenience bold would be what Hops saying]

"Are you exited for the next gym?!"
"Hop please, what about the next route? We have to cross threw there before the gym."
"True, but I'm just so exited!"
"Hey why don't we go to the route now! Maybe we'll catch new Pokémon!"
"That's a good idea! Bye Sonia!"

The two headed out into the next route looking for new Pokémon.

(Y/n) POV

Me and Hop walked into the route defeating a reporter. Clouds were above making it a tad dark but we didn't mind.

"Wow pokemon these Pokémon are cute aren't they Hop?"
Hop murmured something it was very quiet, he was blushing but I really didn't mind he was smiling. Looking out to all of the Pokémon many were pink and cute looking. A gray and white Pokémon caught my attention, darting in the grass.

"Mincino, that's a Mincino." Hop answered my unasked question. "Wow....thanks Hop." Then speaking of the Pokémon a Mincino walks up in front of me. "Hello?" I asked it but I get a happy cry right after, "Hey Mincino, what if you came with me?" I waited for Mincino's response holding a empty pokeball in front of me. It thought for a while and clicked the button on it, and staying in. "Good job you caught it!" Hop patted me on the back smiling.

The clouds got thicker over the time spent and soon it started to down pour. Lucky a day-care was near so we ran and walking in asking if we could stay till the rain went away, the owners didn't mind that we were staying. They gave me and hop towels to dry off and said that we could let our Pokémon out witch we did.

"It's raining hard isn't it?" Hop was holding his wooloo, I sta next to him playing with Mincino. "It is but I should clear up soon! We can stay here for now." Our Pokémon were playing with other trainers Pokémon left here. We were sitting in the "play pen" for Pokémon, sadly we could hear a lady say that taking care of her Pokémon was to hard with her job and all. Hop got up and started to talk to the lady, saying that he'll take care of her Pokémon on his journey I'm sure she said that he could have it since he brought it back with him. "You keeping the Pokémon?" I asked looking at the purple baby Pokémon "Yep the lady said it was hard to keep it since of her job so I said I would take it, it's a Toxel!" "He looks happy with you."

That's how I want to be

——————————

Snowy~
I feel like it's been long but it really hasn't
Well hope your doing good, I thought this was cute. -////-   >~<