Go Go Wooloo Ranger

(Y/n) POV

The sound of Rookidee's fill my ears making me groan, wishing I could sleep more. I open my eyes to what I thought would be the sky but was a tent, a familiar one to say, the one with me and Hops Pokémon.

3d POV

(Y/n) got up stretching hearing their back crack, changing into clean clothes. Waking up their Pokémon they brought them out and packed up the tent, walking to the town. "Hello, Sonia! How are you?" (Y/n) asked the ginger. "Good morning I'm good if your wondering Hop went to they gym." She replied with her hands behind her back "I have something for you, I gave one to Hop before he went to the gym!" She hands a gigantimax band to the trainer, their eyes seemed to sparkle at the sight. "Th-thank you Sonia!" They stuttered putting it on. "Go on now Hop should have finished by now, go." She soon saw the trainer run to the gym holding their Eevee smiling.

(Y/n) POV

I ran to the gym nearly crashing into people. I was breathing heavy, pushing into the gyms doors crashing into a person. "(Y/n)?!" Hop's voice ringed in my ears all I could do was hug and smile at it, it was sweet like honey from a Comebee. "(Y/n)?" Hop asked me again but all I did was look up at him, " man your causing a scene, come on." He pulled me up with him but I still hugged him, "sorry... how was the gym battle? Did you win?" I asked hearing people call us a cute couple. I heard them soon blushing. "I did win, it was pretty easy for me!" Hop rubbed the back of his neck, "that's nice." I let go smiling. "Hey weren't you gonna try the gym today?" Hop pointed back to the staff with the grass gym uniform. "I was just about to go!" I soon left walking to the staff member.

"Hello!" I said smiling, "I want to do the gym challenge?" The boy nodded and told me to change witch I gladly did and he lead me threw the doors to see a field.

The Wooloo's stood in the field, a man with blond hair walked over to me. "Hello there, my name is Dan, here in the gym your challenge is to heard the Wooloo to break threw the gate. Good luck!" He then walked back to where he was standing.

I looked at the field seeing the Wooloo's, I call out to them chasing after them bringing them to the gate, hay fell from when they rolled threw. A boy challenged me saying it was only part of his job. He was easy to defeat, only needing to use Eevee.

Walking into the next area seeing the bushes and a Yamper running around. The Wooloo's separate one going to the area with the Yamper, sighing I bring them to the gate.

I look on to the final area only to see another Yamper. It was hot and tiring but I made it to Milo, I sat in the locker room waiting to be called out...hearing my name be called I get up and walk out into the stadium....

Here I go

—————
Hey
:A

Snowy~