White and pure

3d POV

(Y/n) and Hop we're walking out of the building, Leon was waiting along with fans. "Oi, Lee!" Hop called putting to his brother, catching is attention. "Hey Hop, (y/n)! How was it for you guys?" Leon answered back waving at the two, "it was nice I guess, met a new friend." (Y/n) replies smiling a bit, watching the crowd fade.

"Well you two," Leon started looking sad but exited, "I have to go to Wyndond to handle some business so that ways to the next town with Milos gym" he pointed to the right, "Leon it's the other way that ways towards Nessa's gym..." Hop and (y/n) both said but Hop was louder. "Geez my bad well I'll be off!" He started racing to the flying taxi.

(Y/n) POV

Hop and I were standing there looking at Leon race to the taxi and getting in. "So Hop..." I was quiet but loud enough to be heard, " do you want to get going?" I turn to where Hop was but he was gone. I sigh walking over to the route that lead to the next town. Hop was waiting at the bridge tapping his foot. "Mate, you wanna have a battle?" I laugh lightly and agreed, sending out Yamper while Hop sent out Rookidee meaning the battle started.

/time skip the battle since I want this chapter done/

"Man mate, your so strong, I guess I have to get stronger aswell!" Hop returned his starter and kept talking I walked with him nodding often and adding in sly comments. So we got to route 4 and not to my surprise Hop dashes to the ten visible, quite simple and nice if I do say.

I looked at the Pokémon playing with trainers till I see one with a white Eevee, and a very strong Pokémon, a Garchop, not native from Galar...

"Eevee, you stay here and get strong and I'll come back." The guy soon left but not with out Eevee following him. I walk a relative distance back but still close. I hear him groan and soon hear Eevee cry and a thud, rushing over I see him with Eevee on the ground.

/sorry if it gets hard to read here/

"I told you to stay!"
"Oi!"
"What do you want?"
"You shouldn't kick your Pokémon, it hurts them-"
"I don't care. This is a weak Pokémon, no person can make it strong not even the Champion himself could."
"You take that back right now!"
"Hmm how 'bout no!"
"Eevee come here." Eevee soon come to me realizing it's been abandoned by someone it fought for. I pick Eevee up and walk away from where he was hearing him yell but he never came after us.

"Eevee do you want to stay with me, I promise I will never leave you like he did." Eevee jumped into my arms keeping it in a safe embrace.

Eevee was part of my team, but I never kept her in her pokeball, letting her sit on my head and she enjoyed being up there!

———————

Hey

What Pokémon did you guys have on your team when playing?

Also 500 reads :0

Word count: 539

Snowy out~