Thanks You 3

3d POV

(Y/n) and Sonia sat watching as Hop beat Kadu. "You did great Hop!" (Y/n) waved at him, a smile was given back. He walked into the tunnel as I walked away from the stands Sonia following me.

"(Y/n) Sonia! I saw you watching." Hop placed his hand on both their shoulders smiling. "We were, you did great!" (Y/n) praised the purpled hair boy. He blushed at the trainers praise. Sonia laughed at the two, not insulting them. "So you guy know where the next gym would be or you taking a break?" She asked after he laughter died down.

"Isn't it in Stow-on-Slide? The ghost and fighting type gym?" (Y/n) responded with a question. "Correct you are! Sadly you would be able to take the train but the track got stampeded but a trainer from Kanto Pokémon." Sonia scratches the back of her neck informing them. "That's fine, just mean we have to go threw the wild area again!" Hop chimes in.

"Would you be coming with us Sonia?" (Y/n) asked receiving a sigh from the ginger. "Sadly no, the chairman wanted to talk about my study." She started to walk away saying that she needed to leave. Both trainers looked at each other a bit exited to go back into the wild area.

"Shall we go?" (Y/n) suggested reviving a nod from Hop. Both started to walk out of the building reaching the stairs lead to the wild area. "Hey you two wait." I calm but loud voice said making the two trainers turn. "Kabu?" Hop asked, seeing the two other gym leaders run up to them. "Yes, we are here to say good luck in your journey." Nessa said for Kabu. "W-well thank you guys." (Y/n) smiled at the three. "Yeah it's nice you guys did this." Hop added in.

"Well as much as we would like to stay and talk we must go back, good luck!" Milo said as they all left. "Ready plum?" (Y/n) teased, getting a laugh out of Hop. "Ready as I'll ever be." They started to walk into the wild area seeing all different types of Pokémon. Both saying they should catch a new Pokémon.

By this time it was late evening and so they set up camp near the daycare, a few people there aswell. They all ate talking about what happened on everyone's journey.

(Y/n) POV

I was sitting next to Hop, hearing him yawn. Many almost all the others were asleep so I expected he was tired aswell. "Hey I'm gonna sleep don't stay up to late.." he stood up swaying slightly. I nodded, seeing Eevee walk next to me.

Hop left, "So Eevee, your not tired?" I looked down at Eevee who had jumped in my lap, shaking her head. I sighed, knowing that Eevee had many evolutions, "You ever think about what you want to evolve into?" I asked patting her white fur. "Eevee! Eev!" She smiled assuming she knew. "Well that's good, what type?" She looked at me like I was stupid since she couldn't talk. I laughed realizing. I took a pen out of my pocket writing all 8 types that she could evolve into on my fingers. "Ok now pick so I know." I held my hands out ready for her to tap a type.

Eevee read my hands tapping the dark type, glowing as she did. The light hurt my eyes so I shut them but I felt a heavier weight on my lap. "Umbreon!" I opened my eyes seeing a black shine with bright blue rings. "Wow your so pretty!" I patted her head smiling. Umbreon hummed nuzzling my hand. I yawned picking up newly evolved Umbreon, "I think we should sleep now?" I received a nod walking into my tent falling asleep quickly.

______________

I have a shiny Umbreon! 0.0

Word count: 657

Snowy out~