Lunch date go caboom?

(Y/n) POV

"So..when you gonna beat the gym? I'm not going threw that forest alone." I said, Hop turning to face me. "Well the gym leaders are having food right now, why don't we do the same?" He sent a smile my way. My face turned a bright red, "Y-Yeah that sounds good."

Hop managed to make sandwiches, shocked he didn't ask me to help him. "You know I could have done that?" I said tilting my head, "True but I did." He response holding a small basket with the sandwiches and a few berries. "Oooo~ is that a Tamato berry?" I asked seeing the spicy red berry. "Correct."

"Let's goo!" I grabbed Hop's hand pulling him to the dusty dirt filled lands. "Slow down! It's not gonna go bad." Hop called gaining my to slow down. "Fine fine, I'm just exited." I said walking backwards. "Your so exited." Hop said making me turn a shade of pink. "I thought it was a good thing."

Hop laughed as we found a good spot for lunch. "Man I'm hungry." Hop said, looking at the food, laid out my myself. "Then eat, I won't stop you." "All the sandwiches for me then~" Hop said, twirling one in his hand. "Oi, I'm gonna need lunch too." I whined grabbing one.

We ate, letting the wind blow, moving our hair. "It's nice out here.." I looked over the open land, smiling. But all peace must come to an end. A boom came from the town, loud and clear to people's ears. "What the? We should go, maybe people got hurt." Hop said standing up. "Yeah, our Pokémon may be able to help." I quickly put the stuff in the basket, walking next to Hop.

~in town~

The boom was heard again much louder in town. We ran to where it was, seeing a very sad and anger-able sight, Hop slower than me.

Bede stood, while hair with small spells of brown. His purple eyes clouded with the dust of fallen rocks. A Pokémon, most likely owned by the chairman stood by his side. "B-Bede?" I said causing him to turn around. His face went from a confident smirk to a horrified sight.

Some towns people called the chairman who was close behind us. "(Y-y/n) it's not what you think." He claimed, turning into a defensive stance. "Not what I think? You're using a Pokémon that's not even yours to destroy part of history. Tell me otherwise."

"I was doing it for the chairman, getting wishing stars. You know that." The Pokémon stood next to him turned seeing the chairman. "Bede, I did send you out to get them, but destroying history? That's unexpected." He stood by my side a frown plastered to his face.

"B-but you asked me to do so. I said I would do anything." He looked a bit scared, "Bede your going to have to get some type of punishment for doing so." Bede was taken a-back by this, looking more scared than before. "Your going to have to stop the gym challenge Bede."

Even though I was watching it still hurt my own heart to hear that. "I worked so hard and your just going to take that away? I did it for you I-"

"And I trusted you."

__________________

I want to say thank you for reading and writing really nice comments. It's nice to see how much you enjoy this story! I did think it would get this far, 3-4 k is a really big number to me.

Thank you all

:)
Word count: 605