Meeting the boys and girls

(Y/n) POV
The room we were in was crowded and packed like moomoo milk packed in a box. Some trainers had Pokémon out witch didn't help us being crammed, I tried to find Hop but was lost in the crowed.

I pushed past the people crowding the room, hitting people by accident. I saw a small open area with nobody there so I tried walking to it. People pushed me causing me to trip, hurray!

3d POV

(Y/n) fell onto what they thought was the ground but was really a person. A boy with Snow White hair, sharp purple eyes the could cut like daggers. He was known for being cold but he he looked mad at first but softened when he saw (y/n). He helped them up and said, "Hello there, (word similar to pretty), my name is Bede, happy I softened your landing." (Y/n) looked at him and smiled, "Thank you Bede my names (y/n)!" Both of them talked till a staff member said it was time to go out, they lead everyone out into the stadium.

The gym leaders were out and about in the gym already, everyone but Piers. Even Bea and Gordie were there talking with their co-gym-leaders. The gym leaders stood tall looking at the crown of trainers coming from the gate. The crowd was packed, every seat was filled.

| time skip till after|

(Y/n) and Bede were walking out talking with one another, Hop was found close by looking at the two. His eyes glaring at the white haired boy. "Oi, (y/n) where were you?" Hop questions rather quickly walking to the pair. (Y/n) replied " Hop, I was trying to find you earlier but I couldn't find you, but I made a new friend Bede!" Bede smiles and introduces himself to Hop giving him a look that sent chills down Hops spine. (Y/n) didn't notice since they were playing with Bede's  Pokémon, leaving the two boys to talk with each other.

Bede's POV

(Y/n) was playing with Ponyta, witch was cute, but this Hop boy seemed to know them a lot. "So Hop um howling have you known (y/n)?" God did I sound dumb, "I've known them since we were five, you?" Hop asked with an odd tone as if he was trying to intimate me. " I softened their landing when they tripped back in the gathering room." Hop looked me up and down I felt uncomfortable to say the least. Hop and I talk for a while and (y/n) joins us in talking bringing smiles to me and Hops faces.

"Hey Bede do you want travel with me and Hop, we can work on our gym challenge together?!" (Y/n) asked me their eyes sparkling, but I could tell Hop was glaring at me...

"Sorry (y/n), I can't I have business to do but we'll meet up at a point, I promise." I said with a heavy-heart, they were nice but I really did, for the Chairman at least. "That's ok Bede I'm glad we're friends!" They smiled which was contagious since me and Hop started to smile and we sadly went our own ways saying goodbye but not without a glare at Hop.

________________

Oof cringe

By the moment what would a new Pokémon be?

Word count: 562